is it me or has all the recent ufc events been below average

volfan98

THE UFC CARDS HAVE PROVEN TO BE GREAT RECENTLY....MOST PEOPLE WHO CALL A CARD CRAPPY, DO SO BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE FIGHTERS ARE NOT ON IT.......... If you are a true fan of mma, then you would gladly watch any fight no matter what.........However, that doesnt mean you would always pay to watch....

To me the overrall cards have been good but the main event fights are a lil disappointing. Wheather a conterversial decision or a lackluster fight' date=' that Diaz and Maynard fight was terrible.[/quote']

+1 Sweet saved me from typing my opinion on this. Maynard was far too concerned with out taunting Diaz . Soooo boring. The best main event in 3 month was the BJ v. Sanchez

Boosh!

it's a subjective question. there have been some decent fights, but not a whole lot of the top level talent have been fighting lately. bj-diego was great, because bj is a bada$$. but if you take out the LW and LHW title fights of late, not a whole lot of top level talent has been scrapping lately. the WW, MW and HW belts have been on the shelf for a while now. i understand it's mostly caused by injury, but i'd would be so much better if there was a belt on the line a little more often. especially if you want my $50. like i said in one of my threads, how sad is it that the most active fighter in the UFC is 46 year old randy couture.

I feel that in order to remain the champ of your division, then you MUST be able to defend at least twice a year, if you are unable to do so because of illness or injury, then you should lose your title, and then be the number 1 contender upon your return....Its only fair that a $50 ppv include a title fight....Plus, it would give more chance for every title in the UFC to change hands more often..........

it seems that for the past few months my friends and i have been saying that we havent seen a good card in a long time! anyone else feel the same way.

you and a thousand others complain about this daily, go watch another organization or sport then?

i said it before and ill say it again:

the UFC for some people is like a new girlfriend, once you're use to how things work and you've seen all the basic stuff to see, she's boring and you jump ship to another wagon ride.

The last few cards didn't look like much on paper but the vast majority of the actual fights have been awesome. Any fights that have been lacking are because of the fighters, not the matchups.

The UFC.com forums on the other hand have been seriously lacking this entire week. I don't know if every mental institution in the country had internet week or something but jeez, the level of retardation, ignorance, and general stupidity has been almost too much to take!

I agree with Joshdfs. Most of the fights in the last cards have been great (it's a sport; of course some of the fights are going to be boring) and this forum has been overun with stupidity (most of it due to trolls imo).

I personally have enjoyed it a great deal. Even the forum trolls to a certain extent.

Archived