Whic fight card you most excited for?

AllAboutForrest

im going for ufc 110. i wanna see Bisping put down Wandy.its probably not gonna happen but very intrested to see what happens. same with cain velasquez and Big Nog.

where can you see the fights for ufc 112 or 113? the only have three fights lined up for ufc 111 so far.wouldnt they show that before other events.

and what channel is VERSUS on? i wanna see Brandon Vera's fight.he wants to prove himself after that loss to couture.and i wanna see him do it

I would love to be excited for UFC 113. But at one time UFC 108 was supposed to see A.Silva v Belfort, Machida v Shogun 2 and Rashad v Thiago being the 3rd main fight. And also Wandy v Sexyama. But it turned into a **** card. The fights were good, but the card was **** as far as getting people excited goes.

So well see what fights we'll actually get for UFC 113. If Rampage and Rashad is cancelled on me again, I'll.....I'll...be very upset.

113 is in first, and 111 is in second for me.

113 has:

Machida vs. Shogun II -- Championship

Rashad vs. Rampage

Koscheck vs. Daley

Cote vs. Belcher

and more

111 has:

GSP vs. Hardy -- Championship

Mir vs. Carwin -- Interim

Miller vs. Bocek

Alves vs. Fitch

Brown vs. Almeida

and more

Might as well throw in my bets for these:

Machida by UD (More decisive)

Rashad by UD

Daley by KO

Belcher by SD

GSP by UD

Mir by Submission (lock)

Miller by (T)KO

Fitch by SD

Almeida by Submission (lock)

I'm looking forward to 111 the most I think, mainly because it's the first British title fight in the UFC, but that card is stacked.

Hardy/GSP

Mir/Carwin

Fitch/Alves II

Miller/Bocek

Brown/Almeida

The main event and co-main event are worth tuning in for alone. UFC 113 is also looking to be pretty damn awesome with Shogun/Machida II, Daley/Koscheck and Rampage/Rashad. This year's cards are looking incredible so far, let's hope injuries don't ruin them.

I cant wait for all of these events. Four of the best ever UFC cards in a row.

UFC 110=Big Nog, Cro cop and Wandy.

UFC 111=2 title matches + stacked card

UFC 112=2 title matches + Matt Hughes

UFC 113=The best card of the year. Two main event level matches, two co-main event level matches and Kimbo Sliice. What a card!

can't go wrong with a lot of these cards, 110 looks like it's gonna be awesome, and the machida rua rematch plus rampage rashad matches are really exciting, but i just cant go past an event with a. silva and bj penn championship fights on the single card, so many exciting fights coming up.

can't go wrong with a lot of these cards' date=' 110 looks like it's gonna be awesome, and the machida rua rematch plus rampage rashad matches are really exciting, [b']but i just cant go past an event with a. silva and bj penn championship fights on the single card[/b], so many exciting fights coming up.

Ya and Matt Hughes is fighting Renzo Gracie at that event aswell.

That's a very hard question, those are all great cards. I was torn between 111 and 112, but I went with 111. GSP vs. Hardy and Carwin vs. Mir should be great. But it looks like we will see Silva vs. Belfort and Penn vs. Edgar at 112, and those are goiong to be incredible as well. Nog vs. Velasquez at 110 and Machida vs. Shogun II and Jackson vs. Evans at 113 are also going to be great fights.

You really can't lose- this is going to be an awesome year in the UFC! :)

Archived