UFC TUF Comebacks!

gene77

I think they should do a show full of people from previous TUF seasons who didn't make it. There were some great fighters who just got unlucky and had to fight the eventual winner or runner-up in the first round.

I'd like to see guys like Demico Rogers, Che Mills, Josh Hall and Erik Charles given another shot at TUF. These are guys who really impressed against top level fighters.

I do think it would be cool to see The Comeback 2 as well. But I think it could turn out to be very expensive for the UFC. Guys like Ricco Rodriguez, Josh Barnett and Andre Arlovski. They'd demand a lot of money to spend 6 weeks in a house fighting their way on to the UFC. And also, are they really gonna benefit from the training sessions? Or are they just gonna be covering things they already know, or don't need to know.

Maybe even Josh Barnett

To make Barnett go through the Ultimate fighter is redicoulus. He is probably top 3 or 5 HW at the moment and is one of the most dangerous and experienced guys out there. It would be a huge slap in his face.

It would also be disrespectfull to guys like Arlovski,Sylvia and Ricco just not as much. You dont make former champions go through some reality show.

I just think Ricco Rodriguez is a hard luck fighter. He won the belt by beating randy than lost it to tim silvia (in silvias prime). Then Ricco clearly beats big nog and gets robbed like no other before or after (including shogun vs machida) on the decision. Then he had substance abuse, Personal problems , combined with Lack of effective training (weighing up to like 325). Not to mention a bad realationship with Dana White. He is now in great shape and ready to make another run. I hope Dana can forgive and give him another shot.

I think they should do a show full of people from previous TUF seasons who didn't make it. There were some great fighters who just got unlucky and had to fight the eventual winner or runner-up in the first round.

I'd like to see guys like Demico Rogers' date=' Che Mills, Josh Hall and Erik Charles given another shot at TUF. These are guys who really impressed against top level fighters.

I do think it would be cool to see The Comeback 2 as well. But I think it could turn out to be very expensive for the UFC. Guys like Ricco Rodriguez, Josh Barnett and Andre Arlovski. They'd demand a lot of money to spend 6 weeks in a house fighting their way on to the UFC. And also, are they really gonna benefit from the training sessions? Or are they just gonna be covering things they already know, or don't need to know.[/quote']

i would love to see che mills and demico back i think with a second chance they could be somthing big

Archived