UFC TUF Comebacks!

gene77

I'm glad others feel the same way. I think they could even do a season vs season of guys who didnt get a chance like Florian and Bonnar who werent winners of there respected seasons. I'm sure there are guys from past seasons that would love a second chance at getting a contract.

I'm glad others feel the same way. I think they could even do a season vs season of guys who didnt get a chance like Florian and Bonnar who werent winners of there respected seasons. I'm sure there are guys from past seasons that would love a second chance at getting a contract.

Florian and Bonnar already have contracts...

It would be a cool idea. For dudes who are no longer in the UFC.

I just think Ricco Rodriguez is a hard luck fighter. He won the belt by beating randy than lost it to tim silvia (in silvias prime). Then Ricco clearly beats big nog and gets robbed like no other before or after (including shogun vs machida) on the decision. Then he had substance abuse, Personal problems , combined with Lack of effective training (weighimg up to likr 325). Not to mention a bad realationship with Dana White. He is now in great shape and ready to make another run. I hope Dana can forgive and give him another shot.

Archived