Mma tag team?? Retarded or not

Hendoh

ok check this out everyone

i really dont know if this is just plain stupid or a new step in mma. i think if it was more properly organized for tag team maybe it could work? it certainly is something different but imagine brock and fedor being a tag team... it wouldnt work for me yet this tag team idea but maybe sometime in the near future?

I think it could work if it was better organised and there was no double teaming allowed. the only problem i can think of is that someone would make a tag when their rocked which would mean practically every fight would be a decision

ok check this out everyone

i really dont know if this is just plain stupid or a new step in mma. i think if it was more properly organized for tag team maybe it could work? it certainly is something different but imagine brock and fedor being a tag team... it wouldnt work for me yet this tag team idea but maybe sometime in the near future?

If you noticed' date=' it seemed like they were only allowed to slap in the head....punches seemed to only be allowed to the body.......Its not a sport thats gonna take off or anything, but It would be fun to watch just for the hell of it lol[/quote']

About ****ing time.LOL

I knew this was coming and by the looks of it its the old King of Pancrase where you cant hit the face or head with a closed fist. Only Open hands, either slaps or Palms.

I like this idea but they screwed up the way it should go though. It should be 2 or 3 guys on each team, best 2 of 3. 2 guys in the ring/cage. I guy gets eliminated and the last has to beat both fighters in order to win for their team.

Archived