Ed Soares, manager of Black House really good Interview

IcedTeaBagger

Ya, I posted a link to that one up here a while back. It's a really great interview. I like to actually see real interviews with these guys, when the press "transcribes" interviews with them they always come out like total ****s. You can see when you actually talk to Sorez in person, he has some opinions, but he's a really good guy, and he's not going to get his fighters to dodge anyone or anything because of what he thinks.

Ed Soares gained some respect in my book, just by saying that the Shogun vs Machida fight was a very close one. He said himself it could've gone either way(which is exactly how I think, even if I had Rua winning).

As far as the GSP against Silva, I think he doesn't give enough credit to GSP's ground game. He said that GSP has better wrestling, which is true. But he also said Silva could submit him which is a big no no IMO. GSP has very good positioning from the top and shows great skill at avoiding submissions IMO, to great for Silva to submit him. He's right on the stand up tho, if the fight stays standing Silva would maul him.

Archived