UFC 111 - Georges St. Pierre: ?I?m not going to let myself get insulted?

Syesn

Doesn't really matter. GSP learnt his lesson in the Serra fight, and in all probability, will never take a fight lightly, and or not have his head in the game again. BJ talked more smack than I can even remember before their fight, (I, a huge BJ fan even admit it was ridiculous) and it didn't help him. If Hardy is smart, he won't bother talking, and just train his **** off.

There aren't too many fighters that I respect more than George. He's earned it.

doesn't really matter. Gsp learnt his lesson in the serra fight' date=' and in all probability, will never take a fight lightly, and or not have his head in the game again. Bj talked more smack than i can even remember before their fight, (i, a huge bj fan even admit it was ridiculous) and it didn't help him. If hardy is smart, he won't bother talking, and just train his **** off.

There aren't too many fighters that i respect more than george. He's earned it.[/quote']

well said......gsp has nothing but class...he makes for an ideal champion of the sport.........

The word "insult" is not very appropriate and makes his statement appear very serious or as if Hardy already said something bad about him when in fact there was none of it. GSP is not a native of speaker of english, mind that.

He just meant that if someone would talk trash about him, he would respond.

Nothing special, nothing to be excited about.

Now move on.

1. This already got posted like a week ago.

2. Dan Hardy hasn't insulted him at all. All he's said is that he's a natural fighter' date=' whereas he sees GSP as more of an athlete. GSP even agreed with this in the interview.[/quote']

Exactly what I was thinking. Hardy will concentrate on the fight rather than the hype.

GSP has second to none conditioning, and can take anyone down...and has great striking, but he doesn't have knockout power, nothing compared to the Brit....GSP can hurt guys, and make them quit, but he doesn't have the kinda of power where it looks like the other guy got sniped with a high powered rifle...aka Shane's KO with Gonzaga....

GSP's best chance is too keep the other guy afraid to strike due to takedowns and lay and pray... However if GSP would choose to trade in the center of the octogon he gonna get KO'd this time...

Archived