UFC 110 - Michael Bisping not interested in Silva?s past performances

Syesn

I don't blame him for not watching the Pride highlights since Wandy is not the same fighter as then.Bisping should be able to win this in the same fashion as he beat Leban;being quicker and smarter.

I think it's the ONLY way he can beat Wandy, even though I do want him to win.

I don't blame him for not watching the Pride highlights since Wandy is not the same fighter as then.Bisping should be able to win this in the same fashion as he beat Leban;being quicker and smarter.

I'm not sure. After the Hendo fight, he declared that he was gonna start fighting as the old Michael Bisping, ie, taking people down and pounding on them, as opposed to running away from them and counter punching.

If he can beat Wandy like that then he's gonna earn a lot of respect.

bisping will go forward imo and earn some respect doing it,he may not be belt wearing material but he is better than some people give him credit for and may suprise a few. Saying that he can not win really because if he does win people will just say silva was over the hill

I'm not sure. After the Hendo fight' date=' he declared that he was gonna start fighting as the old Michael Bisping, ie, taking people down and pounding on them, as opposed to running away from them and counter punching.

If he can beat Wandy like that then he's gonna earn a lot of respect.[/quote']

^^ This

He meant that he knows his style off by heart(being such a fan of his) and it's not great psychological preparation to see Silva in is prime in Pride when he was destroying people. I love Bisping but this to me is a 50 50 fight, he only needs to get caught the once and it will thank you and good night. It'll be a massive win for The Count if he can manage it!

I wouldn't want to watch tape of someone knocking multiple people out, especially if he were an opponent to fight soon. sure you may learn how he pulls his punches and when to capitalize on his power shots, but all you're still seeing is the guy you're about to fight just KO'ing people left right and center, not good for your mindset especially Bispings just being KO'd in brutal style

I hate bisping. I really do.

BUT...He has good technical striking which can play really well against Silva's aggressiveness.

But if he's not using this to his advantage and he's gonna go for the takedown and ground and pound against someone like Silva, he's gonna get tied up in a Muay Thai Clinic.

Bad thing for Bisping NOT to watch and to NOT want to use his striking. Getting close to Silva is a no no.

bisping will handle silva. hes better in all aspects of the game

wandy just isnt what he ued to be -

they should have a seperate division for fighters like him and b vera and cro cop' date=' and they should allow nut shots in that division.[/quote']

Someone PLEASE... PLEASE ban this man. All of his posts are about balls in some way or another.

bisping will handle silva. hes better in all aspects of the game

wandy just isnt what he ued to be -

they should have a seperate division for fighters like him and b vera and cro cop' date=' and they should allow nut shots in that division.[/quote']

First of all Silva is going to KO bisping in the 2nd round.

Second, are you joking about Randy Cro cop, or Vera? I think all three of these are very good fighters,

Third, after randy beats Coleman, they will face him agains a top-oponent to see if he can take another shot at the title. Everyone likes to see the under dog win just like he did agains Vitor, and Sylvia and liddell. Noone thought he would win either of those fights, but randy is randy.

He shouldn't review old footage of Wandy. Wandy is nowhere near as dangerous as he use to be, unless you are slow, like Keith Jardine is. He still is a very physically imposing person, but he isn't as fast on his feet as he use to be.

I think he can beat Bisping if he goes to the ground with him. The count squirms alot, and I think he'll just end up getting overpowered by Wandy on the ground. Wandy does like to bang though, and I think that will cost him with Bisping, as Bisping is very elusive (Not elusive and dangerous like A. Silva though).

bisping will go forward imo and earn some respect doing it' date='he may not be belt wearing material but he is better than some people give him credit for and may suprise a few. Saying that he can not win really because if he does win people will just say silva was over the hill[/quote']

Im not really a Bisping fan because of his attitude, but I would have to say that he IS definately belt wearing material...He only has a couple losses, and both of them were to former champ of HW and LHW in pride, and lost a decision to Rashad who went on to win the LHW belt....Bisping is a good fighter, just needed a reality check........"WHICH HENDO GAVE TO HIM"

Bisping is too arrogant to watch film. An old Silva is still better than a young Bisping. White wins either way....Bisping wins White revitalizes his English market and Silva's followers want to see the Axe murderer return but not likely. Early on Bisping got about 20powderpuff fights to get him that nice record but getting dropped like that by Hendo could be a life changer. He loses against Silva he's done....not that he wont fight again but mentally he will be finished. With that said I hope Silva drops him like Hendo...LOL I was at BW3's and every time they showed the replay the whole place BOOM BOOM.....I almost felt for Bisping.....JK!!

first of all silva is going to ko bisping in the 2nd round.

Second' date=' are you joking about randy cro cop, or vera? I think all three of these are very good fighters,

third, after randy beats coleman, they will face him agains a top-oponent to see if he can take another shot at the title. Everyone likes to see the under dog win just like he did agains vitor, and sylvia and liddell. Noone thought he would win either of those fights, but randy is randy.[/quote']

who said anything about randy ? Perhaps you subconsiously added him into a category of has beens!!!!!!!! Randy is gonna be lw champ by the end of 2010-early 2011..............

First of all Silva is going to KO bisping in the 2nd round.

Second' date=' are you joking about Randy Cro cop, or Vera? I think all three of these are very good fighters,

Third, after randy beats Coleman, they will face him agains a top-oponent to see if he can take another shot at the title. Everyone likes to see the under dog win just like he did agains Vitor, and Sylvia and liddell. Noone thought he would win either of those fights, but randy is randy.[/quote']

More than half of this post is irrelavent due to the fact he did not even mention Randy. Now what does it say about how good Randy is if you read a post about overated fighters and assume they are talking about him?

Hmmm...

Boosh!

Im not really a Bisping fan because of his attitude' date=' but I would have to say that he IS definately belt wearing material...He only has a couple losses, and both of them were to former champ of HW and LHW in pride, and lost a decision to Rashad who went on to win the LHW belt....Bisping is a good fighter, just needed a reality check........"WHICH HENDO GAVE TO HIM"[/quote']

Hendo was MW and LHW champ not HW...

Boosh!

YOU'VE got to be kidding me, your comparing Vandy with Chris LEBEN , holy hannah, if there is a slap in the face, THATS gotta be it. Those 2 arent even in the same hemisphere in abilities status, dear god man, the Axe murderer may NOT be the same guy as he was 10 yrs ago , but WHO is, .. the iceman, tito, matt hughes, Royce Gracie and on and on, but comparing someone who's knocked out the who's who in MMA, to someone who has trouble saying "bisping" (watch the video interview of leben before his fight against Micheal Bisping , its pretty funny) is a sorry comparison in my eyes.

my worry is that bisping is in his prime. and silva is getting a bit worn down. That being said, what can bisping bring inside the cage to cause silva problems? Every dog has his day.

This fight doesnt answer a lot of questions for me though. Bisping wins...silvas just old and we all knew it. Silva wins, Bispings over rated and we all knew it.

YOU'VE got to be kidding me' date=' your comparing Vandy with Chris LEBEN , holy hannah, if there is a slap in the face, THATS gotta be it. Those 2 arent even in the same hemisphere in abilities status, dear god man, the Axe murderer may NOT be the same guy as he was 10 yrs ago , but WHO is, .. the iceman, tito, matt hughes, Royce Gracie and on and on, but comparing someone who's knocked out the who's who in MMA, to someone who has trouble saying "bisping" (watch the video interview of leben before his fight against Micheal Bisping , its pretty funny) is a sorry comparison in my eyes.[/quote']

He wasn't comparing them in terms of ability or fighting style. The comparison was being made in terms of Bisping's approach and gameplan to the fight.

In the Leben fight, we saw Bisping reinvent his original style of taking a guy down and pounding him out, into an illusive counter-punching style designed to prevent Leben from landing his left hook.

How can Bisping win this fight? Well he sure as hell isn't gonna run in and brawl with Wandy, or he's gonna have a short night. My guess is that he'll try to get Wandy on his back and pound on him, but if he can't take him down then his only option is to keep his distance, keep moving back, and go for the counter punch everytime Wandy swings for him.

Just to clarify, I don't think Bisping will win the fight, but I can see him adopting a similar approach to the one he took against Leben.

Silva will KO Bisping ......again......Bisping does not have knock out power...and /or the ability to get Silva to the Ground.........If Chuck couldnt knock out Silva......Bisping sure isnt going to do it.......I think he picked a bad match up.....

He is like Diego ...over rated....and really a B fighter....will never be a threat for the title....

After he gets beat him and Chieck Kongo can have a beer ....and talk about their recent losses at the Wolf Slayer...gym....lol

Archived