best of pride?

Hendoforpresident

i watched the Best of Pride show as well as did a lot of you

i noticed all they showed was UFC fighters winning in Pride

im not complaining really just kinda got me thinkin, they will not show a fight that doesnt have a UFC fighter in it.

i can guaruntee we wont see a Fedor fight on there, ever

kinda pisses me off

they shoulda named it Best of UFC fighters in Pride

i may be wrong, but thats wat the first show gave me the impression of

sonova*****

I am going to reserve judgement so far on the whole Fedor issue, we will see what they do or don't show. I am not one of those that thinks Dana is the Devil that many seem to believe he is. You also have to take into consideration that Fedor and Hendo are contractually obligated to other organizations. What kind of restrictions are on their two biggest names being shown by another organization we don't know. Just something to think about. You think M-1 wants the UFC making money off of Fedor and not get their cut? That is definitely not their style.

Other than those two guys, or the occasional anomaly like the Chonan/Silva fight, all the best PRIDE fighters are now UFC fighters so I don't think their is a lot to worry about.

But still, it's only been one show, there is 10 years of PRIDE to showcase still, it's a little early to burn Dana in effigy yet.

wasnt this the first show that aired ? it will be in dana's best interest to show fedor .. the way you can look at it has so many different angles .. like the fedor vs. cro cop .. the way cro cop been losing they might think some of the current guys could take him.. it would look like dana isnt such an **** about fedor .. and then the expected fedor is the best ever fans

i watched the Best of Pride show as well as did a lot of you

i noticed all they showed was UFC fighters winning in Pride

im not complaining really just kinda got me thinkin' date=' they will not show a fight that doesnt have a UFC fighter in it.

i can guaruntee we wont see a Fedor fight on there, ever

kinda pisses me off

they shoulda named it Best of UFC fighters in Pride

i may be wrong, but thats wat the first show gave me the impression of

sonova*****[/quote']

you stupid misjudged man on the premiere for the show like 2 weeks ago on the ufc hompeage website dana himself said fedor would be in iti dont have a link watch the show and you will see the best of pride isnt the best without the number one heavyweight fedor is in there

I am going to reserve judgement so far on the whole Fedor issue' date=' we will see what they do or don't show. I am not one of those that thinks Dana is the Devil that many seem to believe he is. You also have to take into consideration that Fedor and Hendo are contractually obligated to other organizations. What kind of restrictions are on their two biggest names being shown by another organization we don't know. Just something to think about. You think M-1 wants the UFC making money off of Fedor and not get their cut? That is definitely not their style.

Other than those two guys, or the occasional anomaly like the Chonan/Silva fight, all the best PRIDE fighters are now UFC fighters so I don't think their is a lot to worry about.

But still, it's only been one show, there is 10 years of PRIDE to showcase still, it's a little early to burn Dana in effigy yet.[/quote']

I don't think anyone is burning him in Effigy. I just said that it will be disappointing if it's only UFC fighters and what not if that was the case. I'm going to patiently wait and see what happens as it was only episode 1. But being that the UFC kept Hendo out of everything (Best of 2009, even the clip for UFC 100 @ the MMA awards showed Mir, Brock, GSP, Thiago, Bisping then, suprisingly, nobody else lol).

But only time will tell.

Archived