UFC 110, Fight card on steriods!

Hateinyaeyes32

So does anyone else think that UFC 110 looks like one huge roided up fight card? Lmao not literally but im saying how the hell do they get all those great fights for one card, then at the next have 2 title bouts, and 2 more at 112... 105, 107, 108 in my opinion were all pretty ****ty events, besides for the main events (Rashad Vs Thiago Silva was a really good fight). 109 doesnt look very impressive at all to me, so im definitely saving my money, but yeah pretty much they go out and get Nogueira vs Cain, Wandy vs Bisping, Joe- Daddy vs Sitropoulos, Cro Cop vs Ben Rothwell, and idk about you guys but I think Jardine vs Ryan Bader is going to be an excellent fight, and a great way for Bader to step his game up and prove himself against a worthy opponent!

108 was PLAUGED by injuries, they lost more than 50% of the card to injuries if I recall correctly. The card that got put on was AWESOME considering how many fights had to be replaced short notice. In fact, the only fight that DIDN'T turn out great was Rashad vs Thiago. Even then, it was a good fight, but the other fights had some spectacular finishes, and some serious wars.

So does anyone else think that UFC 110 looks like one huge roided up fight card? Lmao not literally but im saying how the hell do they get all those great fights for one card' date=' then at the next have 2 title bouts, and 2 more at 112... 105, 107, 108 in my opinion were all pretty ****ty events, besides for the main events (Rashad Vs Thiago Silva was a really good fight). 109 doesnt look very impressive at all to me, so im definitely saving my money, but yeah pretty much they go out and get Nogueira vs Cain, Wandy vs Bisping, Joe- Daddy vs Sitropoulos, Cro Cop vs Ben Rothwell, and idk about you guys but I think Jardine vs Ryan Bader is going to be an excellent fight, and a great way for Bader to step his game up and prove himself against a worthy opponent![/quote']

At 108 the main event was easily the most boring fight. If you rate the quality of a fight by the names in it than it was the best, but you should at least consider the fight itself.

Boosh!

Archived