Top 3 of every weight class.

ChasenBJJ

yeah daley over guys like fitch' date=' alves, koscheck, hardy, swick, when daley beat up kampman and hazlette....where were those guys on anybodies radar even before daley made quick work of them. Daley has a bit more to prove.[/quote']

Sure enough, Koscheck will be a legit test 4 him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LW-- Bj Penn, Diego Sanchez, Tyson Griffin (not really I wish tho..)

WW-- St. Pierre, Dan Hardy, Jon Fitch

MW-- A Silva, Nate Marquardt, and I guess Dan Henderson

LHW-- Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Lyoto Machida

HW-- I could really care less about..

LW-

3-Florian

2-Penn

1-Melendez

WW-

3-Fitch

2-Hardy

1-GSP

MW-

3-Belfort

2-Mousasi

1-Anderson

LHW-

3-Rampage

2-Machida

1-Shogun

HW-

3-Fedor

2-Minatauro

1-Mir

Milendez shouldnt be higher than Penn and your HW is ****ed up. No lesnar who just destroyed Mir And Fedor behind Minatauro who he destroyed twice.

1.Fedor

2.Lesnar

3.Mir

I was only giving my opinion on who i think is the best and what gives a crusty bumhole like you the right to tell me what i should think!

Thats what Forums are for you ******. Why dont you go cry about it. If you cant handle someone disagreeing with you then you shouldnt bother leaving any posts. You seem to be a ***** and have a very bad mental disorder so you should go and have yourself put down.

Thats what Forums are for you ******. Why dont you go cry about it. If you cant handle someone disagreeing with you then you shouldnt bother leaving any posts. You seem to be a ***** and have a very bad mental disorder so you should go and have yourself put down.

lol

you have rashad over machida...the LHW champ?....credibility is on thin ice with that one lol

LW: Penn' date=' Aoiki, Alvarez

WW: GSP, Fitch, Hardy

MW: Silva, Marquardt, Henderson

LHW: Machida, Silva, Shogun

HW:Fedor, Lesnar, Nog[/quote']

This but instead of Hardy I would put Alves

lw-penn' date=' florian, edgar

ww-gsp, fitch, hardy

mw-silva, hendo, marquardt

lhw-machida, rua, mousasi (although i think a.silva could be all of them)

hw-fedor, nog, mir[/quote']

I agree with everything except the HW one.

hw-Fedor - Mir - Nog

Better. I do think right now Lesnar is a force. But Mark Coleman was a force one too. No one could deal with his power and speed. But in time people got his timing down and figured him out and he dropped like a stone. Lesnar is like that. People just haven't had to deal with his strenght and speed before. It's a freak thing. Once they figure him out, I think his staying power will drop like a stone. I think Mir, Nog and Fedor have staying power over Brock.

Archived