Is UFC coming back to Birmingham,UK? please someone answer

Liam_Ridgewell

Hi guys i live in Birmingham and i was wondering when is UFC coming here? they did a event here UFC 89 but they not done one since and i been looking everywhere to find out if they are coming back to Birmingham but i can't find anything.

Please help someone, does anyone know when they back in england and is it in birmingham? thanks Liam

Events are generally only announced 3-4 months before they take place. I can tell you that there is no event in Birmingham taking place in the next 3-4 months.

I'm not sure you should hold your breath either. For the next UK show, theres been talk of Newcastle or London as potential venues. Haven't heard anything about Birmingham.

Events are generally only announced 3-4 months before they take place. I can tell you that there is no event in Birmingham taking place in the next 3-4 months.

I'm not sure you should hold your breath either. For the next UK show' date=' theres been talk of Newcastle or London as potential venues. Haven't heard anything about Birmingham.[/quote']

Thanks mate, i appreciate your reply. It's a shame they not coming back to Birmingham.. when they did UFC 89 Bisping vs Leben here it sold out very quickly!!..

I can't believem UFC wanna go to newcastle again! lol.. newcastle is a dump! chav city lol

Thanks mate' date=' i appreciate your reply. It's a shame they not coming back to Birmingham.. when they did UFC 89 Bisping vs Leben here it sold out very quickly!!..

I can't believem UFC wanna go to newcastle again! lol.. newcastle is a dump! chav city lol[/quote']

Yeah I'm not sure why they'd wanna return to Newcastle above some of the other cities, but like I said, it was just a rumour.

Yeah I'm not sure why they'd wanna return to Newcastle above some of the other cities' date=' but like I said, it was just a rumour.[/quote']

UFC is americans and i don't think they realise Birmingham is the biggest city in england apart from London. this is very frustrating.. i cant really travel. GGGRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

UFC is americans and i don't think they realise Birmingham is the biggest city in england apart from London. this is very frustrating.. i cant really travel. GGGRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I know how you feel. I'm quite a long way from any potential UFC venues here in the south west. The best chance I've got is London, Birmingham or maybe Bristol if it ever lands there. It's a bit frustrating, but you've gotta remember that they only do 1-2 British shows a year, so its hard for them to get to every city.

I'm sure they'll be back at Birmingham one day though. It's a fairly central location so they shouldn't have any trouble selling out the venue.

I think they'll do a show at the O2 in London next year around May, and then another one towards the end of the year, where places like Birmingham will probably be taken into consideration. Paul Daley mentioned that there have been talks of a UK Fight Night in Nottingham. That's no more than about an hour from Birmingham is it? (my geography isn't great, lol) I could be wrong though.

I know how you feel. I'm quite a long way from any potential UFC venues here in the south west. The best chance I've got is London' date=' Birmingham or maybe Bristol if it ever lands there. It's a bit frustrating, but you've gotta remember that they only do 1-2 British shows a year, so its hard for them to get to every city.

I'm sure they'll be back at Birmingham one day though. It's a fairly central location so they shouldn't have any trouble selling out the venue.

I think they'll do a show at the O2 in London next year around May, and then another one towards the end of the year, where places like Birmingham will probably be taken into consideration. Paul Daley mentioned that there have been talks of a UK Fight Night in Nottingham. That's no more than about an hour from Birmingham is it? (my geography isn't great, lol) I could be wrong though.[/quote']

Yeah nottingham isn't far. I am only 14 years old though and can't really travel unless someone takes me. the Birmingham NEC arena is only 10 minutes walk from my house. I thought when i went to UFC 89 they might ask for ID or something but they never said anything. my friend David told me i had to be 16 but the people never said anything to me lol.

Paul Daley is good!! but i like Dan Hardy more i hope he beats GSP.. i only like the english fighters but i also like Junior dos santos.. he is very good!.

Have you ever been to cage rage when it was around? i never but i know someone that did. it is finished now though

I never went to Cage Rage, but I have been to a couple of Cage Warriors events. They always had a good atmosphere, even in the smaller venues.

Paul Daley is definitely exciting to watch and I hope he shuts Koschecks mouth with a nice left hook when they fight. As for Dan Hardy, I'm a huge fan, but GSP is gonna be one hell of a task. If he can stay on his feet long enough to find his rhythm and land a decent punch then he could have a shot, but I think he's gonna struggle to keep off his back. I'll definitely be rooting for him though, no matter how bad things look.

I think you do need to be 16 for UFC events. I guess that's just a legal thing that they put on the tickets so that people don't complain. I'm not surprised you got in though.

Doesnt matter were it is as long as its on the british isles ha ha am goin. I would love to see one in liverpool as i can see the arena from my house lol but nottingham sounds like a plan because u cud have hardy an daley an nick ospiczsak fightin in there own town makes sense lol

2010 year of the rough house

Archived