Kimbo Slice Would kill Rashad Evans

redmanblood

in a stand up fight kimbo would knock him the **** out

This is MMA, not boxing, so what difference does it make? I still don't agree even if it was stand up only, Rashad is too fast and his movement would be too fast and efficient for Kimbo to deal with. I'm no Rashad fan at all but I don't agree at all.

Yeah you're right...

If Rashad just stood there. When was the last time Kimbo looked like he was about to knock someone out? Maybe, almost agasint Houston, but we all know that wasn't the real Houston. Certainly not on TUF. He is gonna have huge problems in the UFC. One, cause he isn't getting any younger, he's already kinda old for the sport. Two, he gasses easy. Three, no ground game. At least not any that is comparable to anyone else in the UFC. Hell, Rogan could probably take Kimbo on the ground. Kimbo is just not made for this sport, and can't be made into someone that could win in this sport. A least not against top guys, or guys that are athletic. Like Rashad is.

Yeah you're right...

If Rashad just stood there. When was the last time Kimbo looked like he was about to knock someone out? Maybe' date=' almost agasint Houston, but we all know that wasn't the real Houston. Certainly not on TUF. He is gonna have huge problems in the UFC. One, cause he isn't getting any younger, he's already kinda old for the sport. Two, he gasses easy. Three, no ground game. At least not any that is comparable to anyone else in the UFC. Hell, Rogan could probably take Kimbo on the ground. Kimbo is just not made for this sport, and can't be made into someone that could win in this sport. A least not against top guys, or guys that are athletic. Like Rashad is.[/quote']

This guy is exactly right IMO. Kimbo Slice = PPV buys = Dollars, thats why he's where he's at now, it won't last, he's not good enough, the end.

rashad "No Chin" evans would get knocked out!! ya kimbo has no ground game but his boxing is great and hes got alot of power.. houston didnt want any part of it, roy nelson ate some shots, kimbo is getting better, u all are just haters

hes fighting Matt Mitrione at ufc 113, should be a slugfest!!!

rashad "No Chin" evans would get knocked out!! ya kimbo has no ground game but his boxing is great and hes got alot of power.. houston didnt want any part of it' date=' roy nelson ate some shots, kimbo is getting better, u all are just haters

hes fighting Matt Mitrione at ufc 113, should be a slugfest!!![/quote']

No man, we are all real MMA fans, Kimbo is rubbish, even his stand up isn't that great. Go back to youtube and back yard brawls if you wanna see Kimbo in his element.

rashad "No Chin" evans would get knocked out!! ya kimbo has no ground game but his boxing is great and hes got alot of power.. houston didnt want any part of it' date=' roy nelson ate some shots, kimbo is getting better, u all are just haters

You're wrong on both statements.

Rashad has a very solid chin. The fact that he was still standing after the shot that Thiago landed should tell you all you need to know.

Secondly, I question Kimbo's power.

Where does all the talk about his supposed 'punching power' come from? The dude couldn't knock out James "I've been knocked out more times than I've won" Thompson.

that card looks sick looks like im gonna have to make a trip to montreal quebec

very solid chin, wtf are u talking about?? silva landed 1 punch and he was rocked, Machida caught him with a quick jab and he was wobbly.. evans chin is glass, i cant wait to see what rampage does to him

but seriously, u guys are sippin on the haterade a little too much, kimbo is a decent fighter with KO power and strong stand-up

very solid chin' date=' wtf are u talking about?? silva landed 1 punch and he was rocked, Machida caught him with a quick jab and he was wobbly.. evans chin is glass, i cant wait to see what rampage does to him

but seriously, u guys are sippin on the haterade a little too much, kimbo is a decent fighter with KO power and strong stand-up[/quote']

LOL..I'm outta here, these fools can't be serious, Kimbo is a pay cheque for Dana, once the world sees how poor he is in all areas he'll be dust and Dana will drop him like a red hot stone.

very solid chin' date=' wtf are u talking about?? silva landed 1 punch and he was rocked, Machida caught him with a quick jab and he was wobbly.. evans chin is glass, i cant wait to see what rampage does to him

but seriously, u guys are sippin on the haterade a little too much, kimbo is a decent fighter with KO power and strong stand-up[/quote']

If Silva landed the punch on YOUR chin, you'd still be sleeping.

The punch was HARD, and landed clean and on the button. I've seen Rashad take some bombs from Brad Imes.

You act as if the one punch was all Machida hit him with. Machida worked him over for that whole fight. When he went out, he was already out on his feet. Furthermore, it wasn't a JAB that caught him on the chin.

I stick by my theory of Kimbo's power being more talk than substance.

Who has he ever KO'd?

If Silva landed the punch on YOUR chin' date=' you'd still be sleeping. [/quote']

ud be sleepin too fool

I've seen Rashad take some bombs from Brad Imes.

Brad Imes?? lmaoo that fight was 4 years ago' date=' maybe he had a chin back then but now its GONE

I stick by my theory of Kimbo's power being more talk than substance.

Who has he ever KO'd?

if u cant see that kimbo has power then ur obviously retarded.. he hasnt had a chance to TKO anyone, ever since that tank abbot fight no one wants to stand and bang with him

kimbo, ftw

ud be sleepin too fool

Brad Imes?? lmaoo that fight was 4 years ago' date=' maybe he had a chin back then but now its GONE

if u cant see that kimbo has power then ur obviously retarded.. he hasnt had a chance to TKO anyone, ever since that tank abbot fight no one wants to stand and bang with him

kimbo, ftw[/quote']

You need to get off Kimbo's junk.

Kimbo hasn't KO'd ANYBODY. Dude.. James Thompson has the WEAKEST chin in MMA, and he was eating Kimbo's punches for breakfast.

Ya Kimbo's a great boxer... at the neighborhood bbq. He can easily slug with uncle Larry with the potbelly or young Jamal who just came back from shootin some hoops. Hell, if it was for the last glass of grape juice or slice of watermelon, who knows what he could do!!

Ya Kimbo's a great boxer... at the neighborhood bbq. He can easily slug with uncle Larry with the potbelly or young Jamal who just came back from shootin some hoops. Hell' date=' if it was for the last glass of grape juice or [b']slice of watermelon[/b], who knows what he could do!!

Look...just because he is African American dosen't mean he is going to fight for watermelon.

Ahahahahahaha, Kimbo has strong stand up? Alright, really, lets look at his whole career. He won streetfights on youtube against your average neighbor. He doesn't have a strong boxing background at all. He beat up guys in the backyard. Everyone talks about his KO power, but I havn't seen it yet against an MMA Professional. He's just an above average joe who got lucky that someone wanted money so badly that he got hired. There is no place in todays MMA for Kimbo. Maybe many years ago when Tank Abbot was considered good, but not in todays. I just don't see him being able to compete with anyone in the UFC

Archived