Ufc in Toronto Canada

redmanblood

So they can have there event in shtty montreal but they cant come to toronto lol . Just because dana white likes some bald headed big ears fighter who hugs and makes loves to his opponents after each fight .

You should just leave these forums.

If you don't know why the UFC hasn't been to Ontario, go educate yourself before you return and make yet another stupid thread.

Dana has said on several occasions that he does in fact want to have an event in Toronto. In fact he is working on getting one there in 2010. The problem is not with the UFC. The problem is with Ontario.

MMA is still illegal in Ontario. There are a lot of people working on getting that changed, but the head of the athletic commission in Ontario is not the easiest person in the world to get along with (nor the brightest). He is a boxing guy, and thinks mma is "barbaric" and has made comments about "homosexuals rolling around in spandex" and referred to mma audiences as homosexual for watching that stuff. So you can see where it may be a problem getting an event there.

Dana has said on several occasions that he does in fact want to have an event in Toronto. In fact he is working on getting one there in 2010. The problem is not with the UFC. The problem is with Ontario.

MMA is still illegal in Ontario. There are a lot of people working on getting that changed' date=' but the head of the athletic commission in Ontario is not the easiest person in the world to get along with (nor the brightest). He is a boxing guy, and thinks mma is "barbaric" and has made comments about "homosexuals rolling around in spandex" and referred to mma audiences as homosexual for watching that stuff. So you can see where it may be a problem getting an event there.[/quote']

Why would you even waste your time giving this ignoramus a proper answer?

Nah.

The Rashad/Kimbo thread I clicked on just to laugh at you.

This one' date=' I thought you may have posted a serious question. I should have known better.[/quote']

and ill make another one and i bet you will click that one to and comment. Does it make you cool to sit there and comment about how stupid someones thread is . Am I ruining your precious forum with my 2 threads that i posted. You need to get laid or find a girl if something so stupid makes you that angry

and ill make another one and i bet you will click that one to and comment. Does it make you cool to sit there and comment about how stupid someones thread is . Am I ruining your precious forum with my 2 threads that i posted. You need to get laid or find a girl if something so stupid makes you that angry

I highly doubt it.

So they can have there event in shtty montreal but they cant come to toronto lol . Just because dana white likes some bald headed big ears fighter who hugs and makes loves to his opponents after each fight .

Educate yourself. Do you have any idea how stupid you look now! FTR, GSP is not Bald, he shaves his head. LOL

Archived