ufc 110

thenextbigthing93

no .. free as usual .. although a bit off topic .. if they decide to put anderson on the abu dahbi card ill be finally purchasing a PPV event in over 5 years .. even if anderson isnt on i will highly consider it because abu dahbi is suppose to be insane arena .. we are talking VIP boxes for billionaires being fed grapes and getting BJ's from the ring girls while watching the fights .. dana white is suppose to be growing an enormous beard for the fights too .. Abu Dahbi ftw

i got the pride fighters winning. and ur a lucky dude. i was going to get tickets on the first day in the afternoon but it sold out! where abouts are you sitting?

I was going to get several $250 each tickets but by the time they were available only the $50 tickets were left.

So I'm all the way up the back instead of fairly well placed, but oh well it's still goin to be good. The atmosphere won't be any different.

I'm actually from brisbane so I'm going down for a short holiday.

No offence to sydney guys but if ufc came to brisbane the "REDNECK QUEENSLANDERS" would be roaring lol

I've been to qld events etc and some in nsw and the qld crowds seem more responsive, loud and passionate.

UFC when you come back to oz, you guys need to come to BRIZZY!!

I was going to get several $250 each tickets but by the time they were available only the $50 tickets were left.

So I'm all the way up the back instead of fairly well placed' date=' but oh well it's still goin to be good. The atmosphere won't be any different.

I'm actually from brisbane so I'm going down for a short holiday.

No offence to sydney guys but if ufc came to brisbane the "REDNECK QUEENSLANDERS" would be roaring lol

I've been to qld events etc and some in nsw and the qld crowds seem more responsive, loud and passionate.

UFC when you come back to oz, you guys need to come to BRIZZY!![/quote']

yes haha. but i heard only sydney and central coast are aloud to have pro "caged" fights. i read it in a magazine before, might not be true cause i here about events in W.A. anyways brizzy would tear the place apart, bloody red necks :P

Archived