Rumoured Card for UFC 113 in Montr?al, May 1, 2010 ?

mookiesudo

according to mmajunkie, daley vs. koscheck is a go if koscheck is healthy. guess we'll have to wait and see if the rest of the card holds up.

UFC 113, May 1, 2010 - Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada - PPV

Lyoto Machida Vs. Mauricio Rua II - LHW Championship

Quinton Jackson Vs. Rashad Evans

Paul Daley Vs. Josh Koscheck

Patrick C?t? Vs. Alan Belcher

Sam Stout Vs. Jeremy Stephens

Kimbo Slice Vs. Matt Mitrione

Jonathan Goulet Vs. Marcus Davis

TJ Grant Vs. Johny Hendricks

according to mmajunkie' date=' daley vs. koscheck is a go if koscheck is healthy. guess we'll have to wait and see if the rest of the card holds up.

[b']UFC 113, May 1, 2010 - Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada - PPV[/b]

Im definitely going to montreal to see this one

according to mmajunkie' date=' daley vs. koscheck is a go if koscheck is healthy. guess we'll have to wait and see if the rest of the card holds up.

What a card. There are two main event level matches and the other 3 main card matches are all of co-main event quality. I wonder what order on the main card Kimbo will fight at. Probably after Daley v Koscheck but could be first up. Cant wait for Rampage v Rashad and for Shogun vs Machida after all the controversy and talk over their first fight. This is 2010s version of UFC 100.

If this was Facebook' date=' I'd click on the "Like" button :P

You should probably [b']bold[/b] the new, rumoured fights, though.

I wouldn't get my hopes up on this exact card happening, as there's just farrrrr too much name power on it.

yeah, when the first montreal show happened, they had evan tanner vs. yushin okami as well as another one i can't recall...both were moved to the next event. i could see koscheck and daley getting moved to the 114 card later in the month, maybe the kimbo vs. mitrione match too.

the "like" button, that's funny! :D

yeah' date=' when the first montreal show happened, they had [b']evan tanner vs. yushin okami [/b]as well as another one i can't recall...both were moved to the next event. i could see koscheck and daley getting moved to the 114 card later in the month, maybe the kimbo vs. mitrione match too.

the "like" button, that's funny! :D

Evan Tanner is dead.

This is an incredible card, hope injuries don't plague it.

But Evan wasn't dead at the time of the event that was mentioned.

The rumored UFC 113 card lookd very stacked! It will be very nice if it can all pan out. I will be watching this one for sure from the sounds of it!

Ya, I didnt realise he was talking about a different event in Montreal. I thought he was talking about UFC 113.

What a card. There are two main event level matches and the other 3 main card matches are all of co-main event quality. I wonder what order on the main card Kimbo will fight at. Probably after Daley v Koscheck but could be first up. Cant wait for Rampage v Rashad and for Shogun vs Machida after all the controversy and talk over their first fight. This is 2010s version of UFC 100.

it is looking outstanding. the order i posted is just the bout order that bloodyelbow has listed.

maybe we could have a spike tv prelims show for this one, given all the compelling matches. kimbo vs. matt would make sense for that and would probably bring in some big ratings for spike once again..

of course, right after i posted that, bloodyelbow changed their rumoured bout order...:D

Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans

Patrick Cote vs. Alan Belcher

Paul Daley vs. Josh Koscheck

Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione

TJ Grant vs. Johny Hendricks

Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens

Jonathan Goulet vs. Marcus Davis

it is looking outstanding. the order i posted is just the bout order that bloodyelbow has listed.

maybe we could have a spike tv prelims show for this one' date=' given all the compelling matches. kimbo vs. matt would make sense for that and would probably bring in some big ratings for spike once again..[/quote']

Ya but they will have Kimbo on the main card to get more PPV buys. Marcus Davis and Sam Stouts fights could be on spike.

Archived