Should the Kimbo killer, Seth Petruzelli, return to the UFC?

BioHazard8021

He made himself known to the general public with a stint on season 2 of TUF. On March 6th, Seth will be fighting "The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock, who we all know is a shadow of his former self, and who is most famous for having Tito show him how to use elbows.

He's only had two fights in the UFC, losing both to Matt Hamill and Wilson Gouveia. Since then, he is most known for his 14 second KO of Kimbo Slice, former street brawler and current UFC fighter.

My question is, should he make a return, even if it's on a one fight contract like Houson Alexander, because this observer would like to see a rematch and see if Kimbo has improved since his bout with Petruzelli. Maybe i'm bias because i'm more of a fan of Seth, but i think he would take it a seconde time around.

And i think he has the potential to be involved in some interesting matchups in the UFC's LHW divison.

Thoughts?

He was a great fighter to begin with. Heck he beat a guy that was almost 7' tall on the show. He's a pretty good size 205lbs., but when he was in the UFC he was just too cautious. His fight against Hamil proved that, as he did not throw any real legs kicks in their match.

If he came back, he would need more seasoning, as his ground game still looked bad last I saw him.

Oh, and while I love watching Kimbo, cause he's a straight up banger, he is being very watched over by the UFC, as well he should, after all the trashing they did to the poor guy. Kimbo's got heart, but it's gonna take him awhile to improve all around. Don't expect any triangle chokes from him. His standup will remain his primary tool.

Didn't know Kimbo was going against Matt Mitrione. Mitrione is a very dangerous striker.

Absolutely bring back the "Silverback."

Always a talented exciting fighter to watch. He has the talent to fight in the UFC if he's willing to pull the trigger.

He was a great fighter to begin with. Heck he beat a guy that was almost 7' tall on the show. He's a pretty good size 205lbs.' date=' but when he was in the UFC he was just too cautious. His fight against Hamil proved that, as he did not throw any real legs kicks in their match.

If he came back, he would need more seasoning, as his ground game still looked bad last I saw him.

Oh, and while I love watching Kimbo, cause he's a straight up banger, he is being very watched over by the UFC, as well he should, after all the trashing they did to the poor guy. Kimbo's got heart, but it's gonna take him awhile to improve all around. Don't expect any triangle chokes from him. His standup will remain his primary tool.

Didn't know Kimbo was going against Matt Mitrione. Mitrione is a very dangerous striker.[/quote']

All good points.

Archived