Big doubts on Hardy

K_Gore

And they all seem unjust. Why don't you think he can hang with St. Pierre? Everybody is human believe it or not. Matt Serra proved it. And ****, who else right now is ready for a title shot with George? Im not putting this out here because I love Dan Hardy. As a matter a fact I really don't like any UK fighters. Im just asking why do you have so much doubt in him? Honestly I think all this doubt is because he is going up against a big name in the sport.

Bj Penn, GSP, and Silva are not perfect and they will get tuff fights.

Horrible horrible fight for Hardy. After GSP got knocked out by Serra he's been on a different level. It's scary considering how he was before that. His newfound explosive wrestling has not been able to be touched as of yet and I hardly doubt Hardy has an answer for it.

GSP has been going against top contenders (Penn, Hughes, Alves, Fitch, etc.) since 2004 and hes beat them all.. who was Hardys toughest fight, mike swick?? we know GSP can go 5 rounds, Hardys never been pass the 3rd so his conditioning better be on point.. its like the UFC is throwing him into a pit of fire, this fight is gona go the same way the Penn - Sanchez fight went, hes gona get outclassed and embarassed

GSP has been going against top contenders (Penn' date=' Hughes, Alves, Fitch, etc.) since 2004 and hes beat them all.. who was Hardys toughest fight, mike swick?? we know GSP can go 5 rounds, Hardys never been pass the 3rd so his conditioning better be on point.. its like the UFC is throwing him into a pit of fire, this fight is gona go the same way the Penn - Sanchez fight went, hes gona get outclassed and embarassed[/quote']

Yup! You are 100% right.

Horrible horrible fight for Hardy. After GSP got knocked out by Serra he's been on a different level. It's scary considering how he was before that. His newfound explosive wrestling has not been able to be touched as of yet and I hardly doubt Hardy has an answer for it.

agree,after his lost to serra,he was a different fighter.he learned his lesson and took every fight seriously.its not doubting hardy but gsp is on a different level.hardy is unbeaten in ufc but hasn't fought big names like fitch and alves.

Like I said before "Honestly I think all this doubt is because he is going up against a big name in the sport."

What ever guys. I think he will do a lot better than anybody thinks.

GSP is much more than just "a big name in the sport" how you like to refer to him.

You will see man. Hardy is getting KTFO!

yeah he might. But he is not going to lay down and get smacked around for no one. Everybody thinks he is just going to get completly shut down and I don't think thats gonna be the case. And by the way Im a huge GSP fan, but he does have a big name in this sport.

yeah he might. But he is not going to lay down and get smacked around for no one. Everybody thinks he is just going to get completly shut down and I don't think thats gonna be the case. And by the way Im a huge GSP fan' date=' but he does have a big name in this sport.[/quote']

He's not gonna lay down by will. GSP is going to sit him on his **** repeatedly. Though anything can happen, it's almost fact that Hardy is going to be taken down and pounded.

yeah he might. But he is not going to lay down and get smacked around for no one. Everybody thinks he is just going to get completly shut down and I don't think thats gonna be the case. And by the way Im a huge GSP fan' date=' but he does have a big name in this sport.[/quote']

Yes, Hardy will be shut down. GSP has made fighters much better than Hardy look really bad!

Of coarse GSP has a big name in MMA, he one of the best p4p in the world! He earned that for being such a dominate Champion.

First off, why does everyone make it sound like Matt Serra sucks. He's a top 5 WW, IMHO. He should have won against Matt Hughes, and he has serious TNT in his hands (He knocked Karo Parisyan and BJ Penn down, though not out for the count). Don't compare Hardy to Matt Serra, cause I think Serra would kick Hardy's ****. I don't even see why Hardy got the shot, or Mike Swick was in the running. Swick IMHO, is very overrated. Dude never seemed like a threat from the get go to GSP.

I think once you see the thrashing that GSP does to Hardy, and know that Hardy will get taken down, GSP has way better takedowns than Swick. I think Hardy will show heart, and get through all 5 rounds. I think at the end his face will look like hamburger helper though.

Heck, Alves would beat the tar out of Hardy, and Swick. He could probably beat both of them at the same time (J/K).

The fact that this fight is even happening shows how watered down the Welterweight division is. Time for GSP to move up. Oh wait, he wouldnt wanna fight someone slightly bigger then him. Maybe there is a WW thats the same size as GSP. Somewhere out there, can we find one? Alves was supposed to be the biggest and he looked like a child to GSP. Move up *****.

Archived