Heavyweight champ

Kristufa

seriously why does this guy get so much hate?

a loss to kongo isnt such a terrible thing, especially when your not ranked in the 10 ten

a poke to the eye by crocop, sounds really fair. heck al turk would have probably won that round if it jsut carried on how it did

people havent seen his fights, hes not the best but certainly not as bad as people make him out to be.

though maybe he needs some more experience before taking on the ufc

• 2 weeks later...

Al-Turk is a good fighter

he would not be in the UFC if he was not

lost to Kongo on short notice and then it could have went either way with Cro cop if it wasnt for the eye poke

Ive got him winning against Rolles Gracie

and i hope he does

some people just seem to think that because he lost to them 2 he is **** but that is not the case

and i repeat he would not be in the ufc if he was crap

but i dont see him being UFC champion

hell be a mediocre like Kongo

People need to stop saying Al-Turk got poked in the eye against Cro Cop. Go back and watch that fight. What happened is that Mirko punched him so hard that Al-Turk lost a huge amount of body hair. Some of these landed in his eye and that is why they were checking his eye at the end of the fight. It looked like Mirko poked him because the visibility was reduced due to a huge amount of hair.

GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT!

People need to stop saying Al-Turk got poked in the eye against Cro Cop. Go back and watch that fight. What happened is that Mirko punched him so hard that Al-Turk lost a huge amount of body hair. Some of these landed in his eye and that is why they were checking his eye at the end of the fight. It looked like Mirko poked him because the visibility was reduced due to a huge amount of hair.

GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT!

Heh.

• 2 months later...

Hopefully before he becomes champ he can be a coach on one of these ultimate fighters season. i think if these kids learn from someone of his stature instead of some hack fu ck like liddell then they will most likely be more successful later on down their career

Don't screw with this man. 6-5? Imaginary.

Also' date=' Houston Alexander - Next LHW champ[/quote']

lol losing 4 of 7 fights doesn't get you there UFC dropped him like a hot potato!

My perdictions for 2010 Champs

LW Junie Browning

WW Shonie Carter

MW Thales Leites

LHW Houston Alexander

HW Tank Abbott

There you go take it to the bank!

Archived