Should Brock Lesnar's WWE Performance Be Shown In His UFC Highlight Reels?

ImTheBest

This is ridiculous. This is like saying should you show Randy Couture's college play in his highlight reels. WWE is fake. You dont show fake crap. Dude WWE is not a real sport. It is freaking actors. 30 years ago it was actually about fake wrestling. Now its about people talking on mic's and faking about sleeping with the other's big boobed steroid wife. This is the worst post ever and whats worse is that people have actually voted yes. MMA is a reputable real sport and if you incorporate WWE type shennanigans in it, it will lose the credibility it has gained. There was already an idiot that got banned that said that Fight Night 20 was scripted. I would love to see WWE dudes take that much punishment in a scripted match. They take slaps across the chest and have to land on their back from 6 feet which hurts but its not like an Anderson Silva knee to the face.

We don't ever have to worry.

Brock isn't gonna be good enough to have any highlight reels.

The hundred punches he landed on Mir's face while making him look like my neighbours retared kid makes a pretty good highlight real. Or him lifting the camera to his smiling face as he sports his UFC title belt. Pretty damn highlight worthy. Or when he flipped off you and all the other haters. Well thats a highlight I say.

THIS IS MMA' date=' not wrestling... thanks for disrespecting the sport.

This also shows you don't know anything about MMA[/quote']

your the biggest idiot that ive ever seen on these forums seriously i was kidding ****ing idiot it seriously suprises me how many people thought i was serious

Ok lets show some of Mir's grappler quest highlights as well....

even I could have beaten Mir in that....he was completely exhausted after 8 minutes of straight grappling.

If anything, that just shows how good Roy's cardio is.

Mir's 100x better now than he was in that. Your boy Lesnar is screwed if they ever meet again.

even I could have beaten Mir in that....he was completely exhausted after 8 minutes of straight grappling.

If anything' date=' that just shows how good Roy's cardio is.

[u']Mir's 100x better now than he was in that. Your boy Lesnar is screwed if they ever meet again.[/u]

We have all heard this before haven't we?

your the biggest idiot that ive ever seen on these forums seriously i was kidding ****ing idiot it seriously suprises me how many people thought i was serious

Lol no kidding. People take everything so damn seriously. But as for them showing highlight reels I think they should. Thank about how pumped Brock would be before a fight if he looked up at the screen and it showed him beating the **** out of the Undertaker or something. It would be good for Brock and I would get to lmao.

Archived