Poor Kimbo

shrimp_jao

No one really gives him the credit that he deserves in my opinion. He claims he has nothing but respect for MMA fighters and that he is constantly striving to improve his fighting skills.

He may not be champion material for the UFC, but he is no chump. He has pretty good striking abilities that seem to work in MMA and has a pretty good chin.

I personally see him improving and putting on good shows.

I read somewhere he is fighting Mitrione at UFC 113? I'm not sure

Thoughts on Kimbo?

What credit DOES he deserve?

His striking technique is sub-par. He has 0 ground game. He has 0 wrestling ability. He packs power, but how many successful fighters don't? He beat up a few street brawlers on YouTube. Congratu-freaking-lations. I feel sorry for him, sure, but only because he's living in a dream world. One that'll probably be ended when he faces a real HW. So what credit does he deserve? Beating Alexander... A LWH mind you... unimpressively.

kimbo can fight but he needs alot of work. he rocked roy in that fight but nelson is a vet to mma n he isnt dum so he did wat he had to do. kimbos fight agaisnt houston showed good improvement but in reality if he doesnt learn and really really he wont go that far bcuz he's already past 30. and idk wat happened to the cardio bcuz the first time he lost a street fight against that big white guy they fought for a long time n he was in it till the end obviously. he can do good but never a champ i think

Archived