is it possible for yvel to drop down @ 205?

button_man

dude gets smashed an immediately you start looking for an escape route ?? give him time man .. he was thrown directly in the hardest hitting mix he could be possibly facing .. they def should have put yvel against cain, cro cop or rothwel to start him out and nog vs. JDS .. to me that would have made more sense

dude gets smashed an immediately you start looking for an escape route ?? give him time man .. he was thrown directly in the hardest hitting mix he could be possibly facing .. they def should have put yvel against cain' date=' cro cop or rothwel to start him out and nog vs. JDS .. to me that would have made more sense[/quote']

probably crocop or rothwell would have made more sense.agree.just a thought of putting him @ 205.

dude gets smashed an immediately you start looking for an escape route ?? give him time man .. he was thrown directly in the hardest hitting mix he could be possibly facing .. they def should have put yvel against cain' date=' cro cop or rothwel to start him out and nog vs. JDS .. to me that would have made more sense[/quote']

JDS wouldnt fight nog he has made it public

yeah i dont know whats up with dana or joe with Cain, before even Shane vs Lesnar they did want to make Cain vs Shane for the winner get a tiitle shot in that time,.. lol...

He weighed, what 239lbs. at the weigh ins. This guy isn't a 220lbs. Randy Couture. He'd have to diet, and event then, he would have a little bit of trouble. Heck, Junior Dos Santos is a pound lighter then him, though he looks noticeably bigger for some reason.

I don't think he sucks, but he isn't half the striking force UFC was hoping that he was. He'll do well against the Mirko Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Todd Dufee's, but the upper echelon will do as Dos Santos did. I think he would get taken down by Cain Velasquez in a second. He doesn't appear to have good takedown defense from what i've seen. Definitely a good striker though. Just not as fast as Dos Santos.

Archived