oh god....tag team MMA is actually real

Indiglow

that crazy and very dangerous.....

after you make the tag......both guys can fight for 5 sec.....can you imagine

Brock and Cain tag team against anyone....5 seconds is all it would take to rip the guys head off...

but serious thats just short of a freak show..

wy do peope keep pulling this from other threads ? especially after you watch it .. you cant figure out that its purely stupid ? or did you just want to finally make a thread where someone actually responds

considering I never read it from any other thread and I frequent that site and just saw it...

go away

not about me .. the hard part is sifting through retarded threads that people make .. Like this one for example .. dont worry you just have to get up and dust yourself off and try again .. its painful im sure but just know that because everyone thinks you suck now doesn't mean we always will .. ok im lying .. once you suck here on the forums you always will .. thats just how we roll

that was retarded.never seen a bigger waste of time.slapping to the head.c'mon now.

i wouldnt mind watching a one time fight with maybe GSP and matt hughes vs josh koshcheck and BJ penn.

take out the tagging your partner and slaps to the head and i think it would be pretty intense.granted most people in mma wouldnt want to ''team'' up with other fighters.

I really hope the ufc doesn't let this happen. obviously the thought of it has people upset. i can't wait to see what happens if dana puts the possibility in the air. there are going to be a lot of angry fans. especially the hardcore fans from the tournament ufc days. i personally dont see a point to it but thats just me

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the early days of Pancrase? You could only use open handed strikes to the face. Bas Rutten would slap guys so hard he would practically knock guys out. Hell, he could probably fight all four of those youngsters and *****slap them all senseless.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x260md_ufcpride-best-of-bas-rutten_sport

Archived