Design your Ultimate MMA fighter

rudedogggg

I was just talking to a friend and thought this would be an awesome post. You list which fighter current or past that you would like for each of the particular attributes. They dont have to just be UFC fighters, but they must be MMA fighters or have fought MMA. If not everyone for boxing would probably have Mike Tyson or something.

1. Boxing

2. Kicks

3. Wrestling

4. Jiu-Jitsu

5. Chin

6. Heart

7. Wild Card (can be another attribute not listed like come from behind ability or stamina or whatever you want.

So here is mine

1. Boxing--- Anderson Silva (He has been hit like 20 times total in the UFC)

2. Kicks---Semmy Schilt (not sure why he ever fought MMA with how he dominates K-1)

3. Wrestling---Kevin Randellman(The early UFC Olympic Gold medalist Kevin that weighed like 280. For 3 minutes until he gassed he was unstoppable)

4. Jiu-Jitsu---BJ Penn

5. Chin---Vanderlei Silva

6. Heart---Clay Guida--(has won fight of the night like 4-5 times)

7. Wild Card---Amir Sodallah (Overall Toughness)Wins the Ultimate fighter having never fought professionally and was behind in the 1st round of every fight and came back and won. Plus Baroni beat the hell out of him and he kept pushing forward)

Great answers. LOL at Fedor for all of these. Just shows bias and not much mma depth. He's not even close in most of those categories. Once he fights Junior Dos Santos' date=' Brock, Mir, or Couture and beats one of them I will give him props.[/quote']

and most likely that wont happen him winning against them that is

Great answers. LOL at Fedor for all of these. Just shows bias and not much mma depth. He's not even close in most of those categories. Once he fights Junior Dos Santos' date=' Brock, Mir, or Couture and beats one of them I will give him props.[/quote']

Yeah. Cause a guy who has beaten Nogueira twice needs to beat his student :rolleyes:

Brock needs to beat JDS, Carwin, Mir (again) and Velasquez before he is even considered.

I'd like Mir Vs Fedor, though.

and most likely that wont happen him winning against them that is

Hes the only fighter that can fight real competition and wont. Why does no one question that Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, or GSP is the best in their weight class---because they dont run from competition. He took 800k to fight weak competition vs the 6 mil that the UFC offered him per fight. 30 million over 5 fights and he turns it down. He would be the richest MMA fighter ever and if he won his 1st 2 fights he would be the undisputed best fighter in the world, but M-1 knows that the UFC fighters won't be scared of him like the Strikeforce type fighter. After Verdum who else does strikeforce have that is even close to being decent?? Strikeforce fighters are for the most part on their way down in their careers. They have great names but the Arlovski of today is not the UFC champ Arlovski. I wish I had a stamina category so we could really laugh if they put Fedor because he breathes out of his mouth after 3 minutes.

Hes the only fighter that can fight real competition and wont. Why does no one question that Anderson Silva' date=' BJ Penn, or GSP is the best in their weight class---because they dont run from competition. He took 800k to fight weak competition vs the 6 mil that the UFC offered him per fight. 30 million over 5 fights and he turns it down. He would be the richest MMA fighter ever and if he won his 1st 2 fights he would be the undisputed best fighter in the world, but M-1 knows that the UFC fighters won't be scared of him like the Strikeforce type fighter. After Verdum who else does strikeforce have that is even close to being decent?? Strikeforce fighters are for the most part on their way down in their careers. They have great names but the Arlovski of today is not the UFC champ Arlovski. I wish I had a stamina category so we could really laugh if they put Fedor because he breathes out of his mouth after 3 minutes.[/quote']

Alistair Overeem is left.

And here's my ultimate fighter.

Boxing - Arlovski

Kicks - Prime Cro Cop

Wrestling - GSP

Jiu-Jitsu - Aoki

Chin - Big Nog

Heart - Fedor

Wildcard: Fedor's ability to adapt during a fight, his emotionless state as well.

Hes the only fighter that can fight real competition and wont. Why does no one question that Anderson Silva' date=' BJ Penn, or GSP is the best in their weight class---because they dont run from competition. He took 800k to fight weak competition vs the 6 mil that the UFC offered him per fight. 30 million over 5 fights and he turns it down. He would be the richest MMA fighter ever and if he won his 1st 2 fights he would be the undisputed best fighter in the world, but M-1 knows that the UFC fighters won't be scared of him like the Strikeforce type fighter. After Verdum who else does strikeforce have that is even close to being decent?? Strikeforce fighters are for the most part on their way down in their careers. They have great names but the Arlovski of today is not the UFC champ Arlovski. I wish I had a stamina category so we could really laugh if they put Fedor because he breathes out of his mouth after 3 minutes.[/quote']

i agree hes a great fighter but i think a fighter like mir could beat him

Find me this contract of $6mil per fight. Because that's $3.2 mil more than every fighter on the UFC 100 payroll. I'd like proof.

UFC HWs

Frank Mir: 13-4 (3 arguably credible wins over Tim Sylvia, but then again that's not credible for Fedor so I guess it's not for Mir, a staff infected Nog and a submission on a 1-0 rookie Brock Lesnar if you can consider any of those even credible)

Carwin: 11-0 (1 credible win over Gonzaga)

Cain 7-0 (1 credible win over Rothwell)

Kongo 14-5-1 (no credible wins)

JDS: 9-1 (1 credible win over Werdum)

Gonzaga: 11-4 (1 credible win over... wait... no credible wins... lost to Werdum, who's in SF, twice)

Brock Lesnar: 4-1 (2 credible wins over Mir and Couture)

Strike Force

Fedor 30-1 (5 time MMA champion, 11 credible wins over Nog in his prime x2, Cro Cop in his prime, Lindland, Sylvia, Arlovski, Coleman x2, randleman, Babalu, Arona and if you want to use the "Herring is credible for Brock" than add him to Fedor's list, too and thats not counting Fujita who I think was a great fighter plus I'm sure I'm missing some)

Rogers: 10-1 (1 credible win over Arlovski)

Overeem: 31-11 (credible wins over Belfort twice and Igor)

Fabricio Werdum: 12-4 (4 credible wins over Aleks Emelienanko, Overeem, Gonzaga twice and Vera if you want to consider that UFC guy a credible win)

Now Fedor's previous (to Rogers) 2 opponents

Tim Sylvia 24-6 (5 time UFC HW champion, 5 credible wins over Ricco Rodriguez, Arlovski x2, Ben Rothwell and Jeff Monson. Only 4 losses previous to Fedor were Mir, Couture, Nog and Arlovski)

Andrei Arlovski 15-7 (former UFC HW champion, 3 credible wins over Fabricio Werdum, Tim Sylvia and Ben Rothwell

Others:

Josh Barnett (9 credible wins over Nogueira, Rizzo, Yvel, Monson Aleks Emelianenko, Schilt twice, Couture and Severn)

So explain to me where the competition is. The facts say otherwise. I left Nogueira and Cro Cop out for the obvious reasons (both have lost to Fedor). Learns ya something.

I was just talking to a friend and thought this would be an awesome post. You list which fighter current or past that you would like for each of the particular attributes. They dont have to just be UFC fighters' date=' but they must be MMA fighters or have fought MMA. If not everyone for boxing would probably have Mike Tyson or something.

[b']1. Boxing

2. Kicks

3. Wrestling

4. Jiu-Jitsu

5. Chin

6. Heart

7. Wild Card[/b] (can be another attribute not listed like come from behind ability or stamina or whatever you want.

Boxing- Vitor Belfort

Kicks- Mirco Crocop(Prime)

wrestling- GSP

Jiu Jitsu- BJ Penn

Chin- Hendo

Heart- Big Nog

Wild card- Fedors intellegence and intimidation, he has you beat before you step in to fight.

Boxing- Penn

Wrestling- Guida

Chin- Hendo

Heart- Diego

BJJ- Hazlett

Kicks- Jardine

Wild Card- Dan Hardy

Jardine kicks? Guida Wrestling? Seriously? How the hell do you have those in there? Jardine has some good leg kicks, but he doesn't even have the best leg kicks(Thiago Alves of the top of my head has better leg kicks) and his kicks to the body/head are just average. Guida's wrestling is just good when you compare him to other fighters. We have Olympic wrestlers for Christ sake.

BJJ Hazlett I don't agree, but I can see why you would go there. His style is wild, but not nearly as effective as some others.(Talking Big Nog, Aoki, Maia and the likes here.)

Jardine kicks? Guida Wrestling? Seriously? How the hell do you have those in there? Jardine has some good leg kicks' date=' but he doesn't even have the best leg kicks(Thiago Alves of the top of my head has better leg kicks) and his kicks to the body/head are just average. Guida's wrestling is just good when you compare him to other fighters. We have Olympic wrestlers for Christ sake.

BJJ Hazlett I don't agree, but I can see why you would go there. His style is wild, but not nearly as effective as some others.(Talking Big Nog, Aoki, Maia and the likes here.)[/quote']

I did pick Hazlett for his style. It may not be as effective but I am a fan of it. The reason I picked Guida has to do more with his takedowns and cardio rather than every aspect of wrestling. Jardine was for his leg kicks.

1.Bj or Anderson silva-Bas liver sniper style

2.Takedown def-Bj penn

3.Takedowns:young Coleman

4.Kicks-Bas Rutten with Cro Cop power

5.Heart-Guida(this guy just don't give up) combined with yes Sanchez

6.Wild Card-FEDOR

7.chin-Young Wandy or Chuck

8.puncher-henderson he send 2many ppl in to lala land with his one punch(a little mailed but ok)

9.jj-uh...nope it's Fedor's sambo:He beat Noguira afterall

Nr1 fan and student-must be Me

1. Boxing - Anderson Silva.

2. Kicks - Mirko Cro Cop.

3. Wrestling - Randy Couture.

4. Jiu-Jitsu - Rodrigo Noguiera.

5. Chin - Dan Henderson.

6. Heart - Diego Sanchez.

7. Wild Card - Forrest Griffin, having some of the UFC's greatest upsets, and taking part in UFC's most important battle of all time, also being the champion at one point.

Archived