UFC up-coming fight rumor

AllAboutForrest

Wow' date=' Shogun was coming off major knee surgery before he came to the ufc, its not an excuse but shogun would beat forrest now, And im not one to ***** about decisions, but rampage got ripped off in that decision. If this fight happens and forrest wins ill eat my words.[/quote']

Even coming off injury. shogun was greatly favored. griffin was suppose to be an easy fight to get him started. no way rampage did nothing to win that fight. griffin crippled him with leg kicks and took him down. griffin won IMO

Even coming off injury. shogun was greatly favored. griffin was suppose to be an easy fight to get him started. no way rampage did nothing to win that fight. griffin crippled him with leg kicks and took him down. griffin won IMO

Shogun was favored but he still wasn't the same Shogun that we saw in Pride(Kinda like Big Nog vs Mir). And for the Rampage fight, the first round was Rampage(Griffin hurt him with some leg kicks but Rampage knocked him down with punches). Second was Griffin but not nearly enough to get a 10-8(He didn't do anything with the mount). And from what I remember 3,4,5 could've gone either way. The fight was a long time ago and I don't really remember what happened in the later rounds, apart from the triangle choke which almost got Griffin slammed, know I had this fight 3-2 for Rampage tho.

But what Griffin has shown(IMO) is that he is a very hit or miss fighter. Sometimes he comes in looking great, sometimes he comes in looking(in Randleman's words) like a B level fighter.

Archived