The secret behind Big Nog's chin

Mirko4life

People always think Big Nog has one of the best chin's in MMA, but that is just a clever trick. You see, the real weapon Big Nog has is the ability to switch place with his twin brother. Whenever he gets into trouble, he uses this magic trick that he learned and his brother takes his place without anyone noticing. The reason he got KO'ed by Mir is because he was actually still in the hospital and his brother took his place for the whole fight. Lil Nog, being unable to switch places because his brother was sick, lost the fight. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!(puts on tinfoil hat)

People always think Big Nog has one of the best chin's in MMA' date=' but that is just a clever trick. You see, the real weapon Big Nog has is the ability to switch place with his twin brother. Whenever he gets into trouble, he uses this magic trick that he learned and his brother takes his place without anyone noticing. The reason he got KO'ed by Mir is because he was actually still in the hospital and his brother took his place for the whole fight. Lil Nog, being unable to switch places because his brother was sick, lost the fight. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!(puts on tinfoil hat)[/quote']

That's quite the magic trick.

how come his scar still appears in all of his fights if they switch around? explain that!

Make up, before every one of any of the 2 Nogs fight, the other one goes to see a make-up expert from movies to either add the scar/anything else that makes a distinction or remove it.

I thought you guys were smart enough to figure this part on your own.

In all seriousness, Big Nog has the toughest chin in MMA history. Not even Fedor could knock him out in the 3 matches they had. His match with Mir was clearly the biggest fluke in all MMA. Well, maybe the second -- second to Brock being the UFC champ but that's another story.

In all seriousness' date=' Big Nog has the toughest chin in MMA history. Not even Fedor could knock him out in the 3 matches they had. His match with Mir was clearly the biggest fluke in all MMA. Well, maybe the second -- second to Brock being the UFC champ but that's another story.[/quote']

hardly a fluke .. we will see him ko'd again soon (not by cain) .. and when he does everyone will cry and make 10,000 threads asking if he should retire

hardly a fluke .. we will see him ko'd again soon (not by cain) .. and when he does everyone will cry and make 10' date='000 threads asking if he should retire[/quote']

If he does, it will be because of all the wars he had. Not because his chin is weak. He will always be remembered by veteran fans as a fighter who had sick BJJ and one of the best chins in MMA.

I don't believe he will be finished any time soon again if he is healthy again tho.

If he does' date=' it will be because of all the wars he had. Not because his chin is weak. He will always be remembered by veteran fans as a fighter who had sick BJJ and one of the best chins in MMA.

I don't believe he will be finished any time soon again if he is healthy again tho.[/quote']

sounds like a mixture of a tito and randy fan .. but ill give you this much .. everyone's chin is suspect when looking at the top 4 in HW division .. any of them can easily KO someone with a good punch

sounds like a mixture of a tito and randy fan .. but ill give you this much .. everyone's chin is suspect when looking at the top 4 in HW division .. any of them can easily KO someone with a good punch

Tito? I've only said something about his one fight where he was stopped(and this one is verifiable, not like Tito's excuses). I despise Tito for your information, mainly because of his attitude.

Randy? Most Randy fans will not use his age as an excuse. And I am not saying Nog's chin will fail him(if it does in the future) because of his age. I am saying it will because of all the wars he's add. He's known for getting a big beating before beating his opponents. Repeated shots to the head will do this to you. It has nothing to do with his age, it has something to do with the multiple number of hard shots he took in a lot of his fights(and he's had many).

People always think Big Nog has one of the best chin's in MMA' date=' but that is just a clever trick. You see, the real weapon Big Nog has is the ability to switch place with his twin brother. Whenever he gets into trouble, he uses this magic trick that he learned and his brother takes his place without anyone noticing. The reason he got KO'ed by Mir is because he was actually still in the hospital and his brother took his place for the whole fight. Lil Nog, being unable to switch places because his brother was sick, lost the fight. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!(puts on tinfoil hat)[/quote']

We humble recognize that u may be right.We will start by stop looking and buying tickets @any ufc events until all the fighters are investigated to see if they have twins :P

Tito? I've only said something about his one fight where he was stopped(and this one is verifiable' date=' not like Tito's excuses). I despise Tito for your information, mainly because of his attitude.

Randy? Most Randy fans will not use his age as an excuse. And I am not saying Nog's chin will fail him(if it does in the future) because of his age. I am saying it will because of all the wars he's add. He's known for getting a big beating before beating his opponents. Repeated shots to the head will do this to you. It has nothing to do with his age, it has something to do with the multiple number of hard shots he took in a lot of his fights(and he's had many).[/quote']

ok ill just leave it at tito if that makes you feel better .. excuses excuses

Archived