Forrest Griffin and Jon Jones were apparently lined up Rogerio Nogueira

Syesn

i think your giving way to much credit because he's a nog. i personally think forrest could very well beat lil nog. forrest has fought and beat much harder opponents then lil nog has ever even had to face. look up lil nogs fight stats, not nearly as impressive as what most assume it is.

Here it comes again. Once again' date=' I think you all underestimate Forrest. Forrest choked Shogun, and OWNED Rampage.... I think those are very impressive wins.[/quote']

lol I wouldn't say owned, he got dropped in the first round and relied on leg kicks to win that fight via split decision I think but I see your point and yes forrest is very underrated especially after that anderson fight. Personally I would like see a rematch with forrest and anderson

lol I wouldn't say owned' date=' he got dropped in the first round and relied on leg kicks [b']to win that fight via split decision[/b] I think but I see your point and yes forrest is very underrated especially after that anderson fight. Personally I would like see a rematch with forrest and anderson

It was a unanimous decision but ya, it was a very close fight. I had it a draw. Rounds 1,3 and 4 to Rampage and rounds 5 and 10-8 in round 2 to Forrest.

You say lil Nog will smash Forrest. People said Shogun would. Look what happened. I don't think Bones would smash him. However' date=' I think Bones would decision him, or tko him by catching him in 3rd round.[/quote']

because people assumed Shogun would not be fighting with a bum knee and due to that have no cardio...

i have no problem with injured fighters pulling out of bouts, that way we avoid these Forrest v Shogun and Mir v Nog bouts...

Here it comes again. Once again' date=' I think you all underestimate Forrest. Forrest choked Shogun, and OWNED Rampage.... I think those are very impressive wins.[/quote']

Yeh but Rampage and Shogun weren't 100% in the fights against Forrest, your right though it's silly to count out Forrest.

Archived