Tito Ortiz reveals fight with Chuck Liddell was Dana?s idea

Syesn

im tellin yall dana hates tito and hes doin this to punish him, i know chuck aint what he used to be but lets be honest his last 3 losses have been to rampage rashad and shogun, its not like hes losin to tomato cans, they are just younger and more athletic then him at his current age, and tito poses no where near the punch power thos last 3 do and chuck will tko tito in the second

Seriously. Apart from the people that hug Chuck's nuts' date=' no one wants to see this.[/quote']

+1 I won't be happy with the outcome of this fight no matter what happens unless it's a draw

If Chuck loses it'll just be sad since his beaten him twice and he will have no excuses but to admit his ages caught up with him and retire

If tito loses well he probably won't retire but 0-3 damn that would hurt, i'd feel bad for the guy .... I hate these sort of fights where both fighters have literally their entire careers on the line makes it sort of sad to watch when you know someones getting ko'd into retirement

I have a feeling the reason why they were chosen is the length left in both of their careers.

This will be Chuck's first fight back since his lay-off, and if he cannot beat Tito the same way he did twice before, it will answer the question of wether or not he should be fighting still or just hang the gloves up. I vote the latter.

If Tito comes out and takes Chuck down and can ground and pound an early KO/TKO then he is right back into form as he looked like a school girl compared to Chuck in their first 2 meetings.

as for them being the Coaches this just gives time to hype the fight up as they will be in each other's face the whole TUF Competition.

Chuck vs. Tito = waste of airtime... We all know who's gonna win. I think the TUF 11 should be between Chuck and Jardine. It makes sense to me--Jardine's appeared a few times on TUF 10, and Chuck needs an actual challenge to return with. Jardine weirded him out in their first fight, but Chuck could take it a different way possibly.

Archived