Matt Brown

Mek

I think Almeida is a bad fight for him. He will probably lose a decision or by submission. Almeida is a very boring fighter. I would of rathered seen Brown face someone like Condit or Kampmann. They would be exciting fights.

Wow I was actully thinkin that Condit vs Brown would be a sick fight the other day when i rewatched his fight against Wilks. Kampmann would be sick too though but i think Condit first if he beats him then Kampmann should be next, after that maybe swick.

Almeida is going to beat Brown badly.

Almeida has good wrestling, outstanding BJJ, and since everyone's so afraid to hit the ground, he can use his decent striking to make good strikes. They're always watching for a takedown then then they often eat a punch.

I think Almeida is a bad fight for him. He will probably lose a decision or by submission. Almeida is a very boring fighter. I would of rathered seen Brown face someone like Condit or Kampmann. They would be exciting fights.

I agree. Almeida is pretty much one of the most boring fighters to step in the octagon. Between him and Fitch, I gain alot of rest at the local sports bar. Unfortunately I tend to drool when I nap, so it goes all over the tables (Yuck).

Yeah, I see Brown as a top 10 WW. I think he should go against Ben Saunders. That would be a good fight. Or we could put Brown against Swick, and watch Swick go for a takedown, knowing that he wants no part in banging with Brown.

Archived