cures for a hangover

ricky_mma

If you don't vomit right away when you wake up, and dont vomit within an hour of waking up induce vomiting. After puking take a cool shower. When out of the shower make yourself a bowl of top ramen, and have it with 16+ ounces of good old H2O, Use 4 tylenol, 4 IBprophin, and 2 peptobismol tablets with a full glass of water as a chaser. You should feel good enough 2 hours after waking up to have a normal day.

If you don't vomit right away when you wake up' date=' and dont vomit within an hour of waking up induce vomiting. After puking take a cool shower. When out of the shower make yourself a bowl of top ramen, and have it with 16+ ounces of good old H2O, Use 4 tylenol, 4 IBprophin, and 2 peptobismol tablets with a full glass of water as a chaser. You should feel good enough 2 hours after waking up to have a normal day.[/quote']

I would not recommend top ramen as a hangover cure all I gotta say sodium has to be the worst thing for hangover ever! Those things are packed with it.

I think long island ice teas might be best hangover cure you wont feel sick drinking them no burn and you get rid of hangover fast! Ihave yet to try it due to me being hungover and not willing to mix around 5 dif types of alcohol and when i wakeup i never have 5 bottles of alcohol left over. In my experience a few shots of rum and then a california burrito cures anything.

i wake up and eat some fruit with a huge glass of water then take a cold shower and after that i like to go for a nice ride on my longboard and a big glass off apple juice when im done. that does it for me o and i never stay away from the bud i live in florida its always top notch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME LOVES ME SPINACH!!

I know a few. Drink jagerbombs all night you'll wake up in the morning with pure energy! =P (happened last night) 3 cans of redbull, bed at 4, up at 8:30 feeling great! Another thing that works is drink a bottle of Gatorade G2, get the electrolites flowin before bed. Or just be like me as i never get hangovers :D

Drink a good amount of water before you go to sleep.

This ^^

Toast and Coffee in the mornings help too.

Also alcohol that has soda or is fizzy causes the alcohol to go directly into your bloodstream or so i've heard don't know the exact science behind it but that's why people tend to get smashed on things like champange easy.

What are your methods to cure a hangover

i just normly get up early go for a walk and drink lots of water

good pratice if you dont pass out before you get a chance is to make sure your stomach isnt empty, drink some water, and pop a couple advil .. when you finally wake up repeat .. wait an hour and take a bong rip

THe sodium in the ramen is the reason you eat it. The soduim is nessesary to proper hydration. When you get smashed your core temperature rises, not to mention if you pass out at somones house they will probobly put a blanket on you. Anyway when you're asleep with a elevated core temp and covered up plud fully dressed you'll sweat your **** of... YOU LOSE MORE THAN WATER WHEN YOU SWEAT, you lose your sodium levels, so not ony are you dehydrated you also are sodium defecient, When consuming water after waking up your only getting half what you lost from binge drinking. Trust me on this as I have more than likly had more hangovers than 90% of people my age.

good pratice if you dont pass out before you get a chance is to make sure your stomach isnt empty' date=' drink some water, and pop a couple advil .. when you finally wake up repeat .. wait an hour and take a bong rip[/quote']

On a side note to this you take the risk of causing bad liver damage/ dying from taking pain pills while drunk.

the best way to prevent a hang over is to drink a glass of prickly pear juice at least 5 hours before you start drinking. alcohol contains a chemical called acetaldehyde, that is the main cause of the hangover.prickly pear contains a chemical that bonds to this a nullifies it. you can get it at health food stores.

btw in order from highest acetaldehyde to least:

wine,beer,liquor

so needless to say, if you get drunk of wine youll probably have a worse hangover then getting drunk on say, vodka.

depends how much and what i drank

hard liquor the water wont help in the morning. gotta lay and try to relax it off, or better yet sleep

a little bit of weed or food never hurts if you can force it in ya

crack a beer

bitters and gingerale to cure the stomache heartburn

usually ill just lay down and try to play a video game. maybe ride the bike or eat something. that usually does it for me whenever i am unfortunate enough to wake up with the not so happy hangover

The night of, take a break go to wawa which are 24hrs get some food, i get mac and cheese and mashes potatoes and a gatorade or cherry pepsi, whenever i do that i feel fine. But my binges are wild last saturday i was up til 11am started drinkin 8pm, did some other mind alternating things but still i parrrty hard.

For the next day

Gatorade, A cool shower, and sometimes small sips of coke a cola

i drink a lot of water bfore i go to bed. the next morning i like to eat menudo(a mexican soup) and work out. usually a short run makes me feel better.

DUDE menudo is bomb. You talking home-made or restraunt?

Anyways I thought I would enlighten those to a military hangover cure, wake up at 530am and run 8 miles that'll sober you up real quick, or you'll die. Either way though no more hangover.

I've heard the water before sleep works well from several people.

This is quite true, being on limited funds at a shore house decades ago me and a buddy tried slamming 2 32oz mugs of water right before bed after drinking and doing shots allllllllll day and to my suprise it worked, but beware drinkn 64oz of water after drinkn booze all day is no easy task right before bed. Oh and the limited funds meant no Advil or Tylenol money.:confused:

wine hang overs equal the worst.

Youre right, especially the sulfites in white wines, they break down into toxins, thats also why cheap booze hits you harder than top shelf, it's the filtering and triple distillation process which cheap stuff dont do and the impurities remain because they only single distill and use the crappiest mash for fermenting.

this works! drink a glass of milk when you get back home from drinking, hangovers are caused because the alchol keeps getting absorbed through your system as you sleep, if you drink a glass of milk, the milk coats your stomach and less of the alchol is absorbed through your system as you sleep, also drink a bottle of gatorade in the morning it will help restore all nutrients you have lost from drinking.

this works! drink a glass of milk when you get back home from drinking' date=' hangovers are caused because the alchol keeps getting absorbed through your system as you sleep, if you drink a glass of milk, the milk coats your stomach and less of the alchol is absorbed through your system as you sleep, also drink a bottle of gatorade in the morning it will help restore all nutrients you have lost from drinking.[/quote']

Did you know that there is a myth going around about eating 4 slices of bread before you go out drinking...it absorbs the alcohol, this is not true. So the milk thing(coating your stomach) is probably also false, where did you obtain this information?

Did you know that there is a myth going around about eating 4 slices of bread before you go out drinking...it absorbs the alcohol' date=' this is not true. So the milk thing(coating your stomach) is probably also false, where did you obtain this information?[/quote']

i got my info from my anatomy college professor, and from personal experience works for me every time, and the thing with the bread isn't that you don't get hangovers it's that you do not get as drunk, which is supposed 2 prevent hangovers, not true, with bread you just don't get drunk as fast.

i got my info from my anatomy college professor' date=' and from personal experience works for me every time, and the thing with the bread isn't that you don't get hangovers it's that you do not get as drunk, which is supposed 2 prevent hangovers, not true, with bread you just don't get drunk as fast.[/quote']

Hmm, okay well water works for me...unless am **** faced. Then it depends where i wake up whether or not i'll have a hangover...

DUDE menudo is bomb. You talking home-made or restraunt?

Anyways I thought I would enlighten those to a military hangover cure' date=' wake up at 530am and run 8 miles that'll sober you up real quick, or you'll die. Either way though no more hangover.[/quote']

home made of course, but if your not lucky enough to have a grandma like mine that makes it then restaurant will suffice.

thats exactly how i came up with my short run idea for hangover cure. 3 years in the infantry i cant tell u how many times iv woke up for p.t. and ran the hangover out of me, those were good times. if u walk down the street on a military installation during p.t. u can always smell the alcohol from the groups running past you.

Youre right' date=' especially the sulfites in white wines, they break down into toxins, thats also why cheap booze hits you harder than top shelf, it's the filtering and triple distillation process which cheap stuff dont do and the impurities remain because they only single distill and use the crappiest mash for fermenting.[/quote']

Yes, and it's also true that if you drink belgian beers your hangover is less severe. This is due to the fact that they are bottle conditioned and the large amounts of yeast in the bottle is high in B vitamins. Not to mention, they're the best beers in the world.

Archived