Most exciting fighter

wanderlei4ever

not sure ppl can pick just one, every fights different but if pushed then clay guida, he's relentless, always pushing and he's as close as u'll get to fotn almost every fight.

there r better fighters, technically more gifted etc like mir, a silva, bj, gsp but what guida lacks in he more than makes up for with his relentless style

1. Paul Daley... I know he's only had 2 UFC fight but he's got a 100% knockout ratio inside the octogon and it would be intresting to see he fights next.

2. GSP as he is my favourite. He puts on a master class everytime he fights.

3/4 Intrestingly both Brock and Mir, Mir is looking the most focused i have ever seen him and he put on a beautiful exhibition against Kongo.Then you have Brock who is a bastard that you just can't shut up Brock v Mir 3 should be intresting.

5.Finally Anderson The Spider...What an amazing individual every fight is pure poetry in motion

Brock obviously.

The ppv numbers don't lie.

LMAO. The only reason Brocks PPV numbers are so high is because there are so many WWE retards out there that get UFC and WWE confused. They see Brock and assume it's Wras'lin. Easy mistake for the inbred wrestling fan as these are just letters and spelling isn't really their strong suit. :eek:

Archived