Wanderlei Silva

Aussie_Aussie_Aussie

that was ages ago' date=' and he hasnt fought the competition wanderlei has..[/quote']

It was his last fight and I know he hasnt fought the same competition Wanderlei has but that doesnt mean he couldnt beat him. Im not saying I think Cote will win. Its a tough fight to call but Cote has big power in his hands so you cant count him out. Wanderlei isnt the same fighter he used to be.

and his road 2 being a contender was easy' date=' beating mc feddries and kendal grove shouldnt get u that spot...the division was lacking back then, now he would never get a shot[/quote']

He beat Almeida aswell and he proved in his fight with Anderson that he deserved the title shot.

but beating those guys..they arent even in the top 10..that shouldnt giv him the spot 2 fight anderson anyway...we will see his form when he fights belcher

He beat Almeida aswell and he proved in his fight with Anderson that he deserved the title shot.

As I said he proved he deserved it in the fight. Its the same with Lesnar. He shouldnt of got a title shot after his first UFC win but he proved in the fight that he was good enough for it because he destroyed Couture and then Mir. If a fighter does good in his title match then he deserves to be there and hes proved that hes at that level.

Its funny how people are completely thinking past Bisping' date=' who I think has a great chance.[/quote']

Agreed in my op Bisping is no more such an overconfident jerk after Henderson show him how he can lose if he don't fight well,and a loss for him will push him back a lot on the ladder.well Wandy to can't lose without going down on the ladder.We simply don't now.It's all about Wandy's shape if he can be back the pride guy we now.Remember the gasping 'Shogun' in his fights against Forest and Coleman then he put his **** to work and now he is back.If Wandy comes prepared i don't see Bisping beat him but you never now.Just my op

Its funny how people are completely thinking past Bisping' date=' who I think has a great chance.[/quote']

The only way I personally see bisping winning is if he runs around the octagon causing the crowd to boo and then wanderlei does something stupid like charging in with his chin up

Patrick Cote is. He has done better then anyone else against A.Silva in the UFC. He would have a good chance of beating Wanderlei.

just because you last for 3 rounds it don't mean he did better.. just means he hung in there.. To be honest when i seen the fight it look like he was just happy to be in the 3rd with him... you can argue who did there best... Travis Lutter had him mounted and Dan took him down and controlled him.. Cote just box with him...

Ohh I think Bisping has a chance.. This is MMA anything can happen. The truth is no one likes him...He's not entertaining and he's still ****y

did you read that article on Bisping talking about Dan leaving to STRIKEFORCE? Saying he would KO him?? LOL

just because you last for 3 rounds it don't mean he did better.. just means he hung in there.. To be honest when i seen the fight it look like he was just happy to be in the 3rd with him... you can argue who did there best... Travis Lutter had him mounted and Dan took him down and controlled him.. Cote just box with him...

Im not saying he did the best just because he lasted three rounds. If thats what I was doing I would of said Thales Leites who went 5 rounds. Cote wasnt hanging in there. It was an even fight untill Cotes injury in the third round.

most of my friends and myself think bisping will win and are shocked about how much crap he gets for getting kod by hendo.hendo is a beast an mike did talk alot but getting ktfo like that should only make you a better fighter. unlike alot of people i think mike is underated!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME LOVES ME SPINACH

Ohh I think Bisping has a chance.. This is MMA anything can happen. The truth is no one likes him...He's not entertaining and he's still ****y

did you read that article on Bisping talking about Dan leaving to STRIKEFORCE? Saying he would KO him?? LOL

are u serious!!??!! bisping said he would KO henderson????? wtf?!?!?!? wow!!!! and i thought mir was delusional!! i cant belive im saying this but as much as i hate frank mir ,bisping takes home the award for the most delusional fighter in the game!!

If Bisping can get Silva on the ground he wins.

If Silva keeps it standing he wins.

Like both fighters but would cheer for Mike so i could ram some Anti-Bisping comments right up their brown eyes!!!

I think you forget that Wanderlei has a solid Jiu Jitsu game and is good off his back. He has submitted before and he almost locked on subs on Jackson.

Thats true but Bisping is one of the best when it comes to GnP.

I disagree with that. Rampage is much better at ground and pound than Bisping is and Wanderlei neutralized it effectively and threw up submissions. I do not think Bisping is anywhere near as strong as Rampage was or is, so he is more likely to be caught. But on that note I doubt it will go to the ground and I think Bisping will be caught. Silva has power in both hands and a dangerous clinch. I don't think Bisping has ever dealt with a clinch before and will not be able to deal with it effectively.

I disagree with that. Rampage is much better at ground and pound than Bisping is and Wanderlei neutralized it effectively and threw up submissions. I do not think Bisping is anywhere near as strong as Rampage was or is' date=' so he is more likely to be caught. But on that note I doubt it will go to the ground and I think Bisping will be caught. Silva has power in both hands and a dangerous clinch. I don't think Bisping has ever dealt with a clinch before and will not be able to deal with it effectively.[/quote']

Dennis Kang was a Black belt in BJJ and what good did it do him!

Wanderlei is not the fighter he used to be.

Saying that Bisping has got a weak chin and if Silva connects he`s gonna end up like he did at UFC 100

Dennis Kang was a Black belt in BJJ and what good did it do him!

Wanderlei is not the fighter he used to be.

Saying that Bisping has got a weak chin and if Silva connects he`s gonna end up like he did at UFC 100

OK, well let me just say this, a black belt only depends on where you got it from and believe me when I say that Denis Kang and Wanderlei are not on the same level of anything. Wanderlei has fought bigger guys and is used to the difference in strength. Bisping does not have the same strength that other fighters do that Wanderlei has fought.

True, Wanderlei is not the fighter he used to be, but he is getting back there. He hits harder than Kang, and his ground game is better than Kang's. I think Wanderlei is gonna take this one.

Wanderlei also is a violent guy, and when he drops Bisping he is going to run in and finish it, not like Kang who then grabbed him and did who knows what.

Denis Kang is a black belt under Marcus Soares and Wanderlei is a black belt under Carlos Gracie, Jr. Who do you think has the better BJJ skills?

True, just because he learned from a Gracie doesn't mean he is now one of the best, I disagree about that. But Wanderlei has shown a good guard and has fought well off his back. He also goes for the KO over the submission every time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!.' date='.... HAHAHAHAHA!

Why give him tough competition? Since his return his retun his only win is KEITH JARDINE. Put him in with Cote and he's lucky to come out still speaking.[/quote']

thats hilarious wanderlei would smash cote after smashing bisbing

HAHAHAHAHAHA!.' date='.... HAHAHAHAHA!

Why give him tough competition? Since his return his retun his only win is KEITH JARDINE. Put him in with Cote and he's lucky to come out still speaking.[/quote']

u sir r a **** jardine almost beat rampage ,he beat chuck he beat forrest he beat vera he beat mike whitehead he beat wilson gouveia,he is by no means a chump ,patrick cote is a joke and jardine would murder him if they were in the same weight class ,HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! WAR WAND

Archived