Best seats at UFC event?

keithj

Every venue is going to be different due to the design of the arenas. Unless you're at the first few rows, then you'll have to research the layout and judge the height of the Octagon. You're going to have obstructions due to the padding on the posts. From there, it's going to be what you're willing to compromise. If you're wanting to see more action on the ground, stay in the lower section below the horizontal padding. If you want to see stand-up, I suggest being on the upper seating above the pads. You may lose out being up close and personal, but at least you'll get to see just about everything.

until they do away with the cage live events blow .. either your close enough to get a nice crappy view of the cage or your high enough that the fighters are to small .. cant see any real good action of the fight..

watching it at home is actually better and WAY cheaper all around

any seat at an event is GOLDEN' date=' being there, the atmosphere, the people, its amazing. it really dont matter were u sit[/quote']

complete BS .. ill give you half credit for first timers .. but live sucks **** especially if you really want to see whats going on ..

view sucks

drunks suck

prices suck

oh and did i mention the view sucks

until they do away with the cage live events blow .. either your close enough to get a nice crappy view of the cage or your high enough that the fighters are to small .. cant see any real good action of the fight..

watching it at home is actually better and WAY cheaper all around

I respectfully disagree. I have been to many events. Walked all over the arenas. Seen it from every angle.

They all rock. There is usually not a BAD seat in the house. Seeing an event live is like non other. So much fun that everyone should try.

I have never had an issue seeing the action.

I respectfully disagree. I have been to many events. Walked all over the arenas. Seen it from every angle.

They all rock. There is usually not a BAD seat in the house. Seeing an event live is like non other. So much fun that everyone should try.

I have never had an issue seeing the action.

Agree. A live event is about the atmosphere as much as the action and sitting at home you miss out on half the fun.

Archived