champions for a reason

sugarpunch

how is it we always seem to forget how good the current ufc champs are, take the bj penn v diego sanchez fight every1 thought it would be a tight fight and some thought diego would win and look what happend and same with gsp v thiago alves and again with a.silva v griffin and brock v mir 2 come on people there champs for a reason

Machida is the only one that's going to lose his belt. Maybe Lesnar as well. But Penn, GSP, and Silva won't, this year at least. Nobody can touch the champs in the bottom 3 weight classes which is why it's stupid to speculate on good up and coming fighters. They might look good against everybody else in the division, but they get CREAMED when they fight the champs.

Machida is the only one that's going to lose his belt. Maybe Lesnar as well. But Penn' date=' GSP, and Silva won't, this year at least. Nobody can touch the champs in the bottom 3 weight classes which is why it's stupid to speculate on good up and coming fighters. They might look good against everybody else in the division, but they get CREAMED when they fight the champs.[/quote']

Silva is giving up his belt to go to LHW.

how is it we always seem to forget how good the current ufc champs are' date=' take the bj penn v diego sanchez fight every1 thought it would be a tight fight and some thought diego would win and look what happend and same with gsp v thiago alves and again with a.silva v griffin and brock v mir 2 come on people there champs for a reason[/quote']

No one seems to forget about how good the champions are. Lol

thats the dumbest thing i ever heard henderson held both the middle and LHW championship belts at the same time what silva should do is

Beat Vitor

Then GSP

Then a top contender at 205

then fight for a title

GSP Wont move up, Fighting at 3 differnt weight classes at once? Come on thats stupid. He is done with MW and going to LHW for a better challenge.

how is it we always seem to forget how good the current ufc champs are' date=' take the bj penn v diego sanchez fight every1 thought it would be a tight fight and some thought diego would win and look what happend and same with gsp v thiago alves and again with a.silva v griffin and brock v mir 2 come on people there champs for a reason[/quote']

Nice first post and i agree with everything...the only champion i don't agree with is the guy that doesn't even like fighting in his own weight class, Anderson "Diva" Silva...at least he accepted, FINALLY, the Vitor fight...

GSP Wont move up' date=' Fighting at 3 differnt weight classes at once? Come on thats stupid. He is done with MW and going to LHW for a better challenge.[/quote']

wtf r u talking about? what 3 weight classes are GSP in? he is cleaning out WW and possibly a fight or two at MW...

I have to say. I was very surprised watching BJ-Sanchez. BJ outskilled him everywhere. He definitely impressed me and cemented his place in the P4P with that performance and shut up the critics about his cardio. Even I thought it was suspect post Ken-Flo. He was breathing hard after that fight. But I am convinced.

Yeah, the LW, WW and MW belts theoretically won't be going anywhere for a while. LHW is questionable because of the division's competitiveness and Brock has a bit more to prove in my opinion.

Machida is the only one that's going to lose his belt. Maybe Lesnar as well. But Penn' date=' GSP, and Silva won't, this year at least. Nobody can touch the champs in the bottom 3 weight classes which is why it's stupid to speculate on good up and coming fighters. They might look good against everybody else in the division, but they get CREAMED when they fight the champs.[/quote']

What?!? because they can't currently beat the champ we can't discuss them? Go eat rotten fruit from a S**ty tree...

Boosh!

Everyone but Brock... He's in bed with UFC, and that's why he hasn't fought real men like Noguiera, Gonzaga, or JDS.

Archived