The UFC could learn from this!

jamieMGS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suknb05tlI0&NR=1

The actual opening starts about halfway through.

This is how you start an event. Why couldnt the UFC do something like this? The UFC's production levels are nowhere near what pride was.

The UFC is actually that The UFC if u want to watch pride go watch it u dont run the ufc and u dont have to watch it if u dont like it dont watch it if it was your business it would fail so just enjoy wat there doing or dont watch it

I wonder' date=' are you allowed to say anything else?

It would be so refreshing if an admin said the truth....[/quote']

Said the truth? So, you are in my head? I think the UFC puts on the best show in MMA. Admin or not.

I can say whatever I want. Do not call me a liar. I have no idea who you are.

Said the truth? So' date=' you are in my head? I think the UFC puts on the best show in MMA. Admin or not.

I can say whatever I want. Do not call me a liar. I have no idea who you are.[/quote']

Let me just ask you three of questions.

Who in your opinion is the best Heavyweight in the world?

Which organization is more technical ( pick anyone )?

Does Dana White lie alot?

This is all in your opinion

Who do you think you are? You might want to pick someone else to harass. If you have read many posts on here you could answer those questions for yourself. But you have not' date=' and you want to come in and assume crap that you have no idea about.[/quote']

Yeah i can answer my own questions.

In my opinion, unbiased.

Best Heavyweight - Fedor

Most technical - Was Pride now i dunno

Does Dana not always tell the truth - I think so

Feel free to ask me any question you want, i'll answer as well as i can.

Don't get me wrong, I watch all UFC events, I watch more UFC then any other organization. But i can recognice when the other organizations are better at something then the UFC.

In my opinion' date=' unbiased.

Best Heavyweight - Fedor

Feel free to ask me any question you want, i'll answer as well as i can.[/quote']

Not being funny, but you originally asked "Does Dana White lie a lot", not "Does Dana not always tell the truth".

There is a difference in those questions.

I think the UFC puts on much better shows then Pride ever did. That screamin lady drove me nuts. Not even close imo.

Oh my F'N G!!! Nooooo kidding. The sound of her voice makes my skin crawl. I'm cringing just thinking about it. UGH!!!

G speaks the truth. UFC puts on way better events than Pride did. If you need fireworks and razzle-dazzle to get excited for a fight, maybe you should be watching WWE.

In my opinion' date=' unbiased.

Best Heavyweight - Fedor

Feel free to ask me any question you want, i'll answer as well as i can.

Don't get me wrong, I watch all UFC events, I watch more UFC then any other organization. But i can recognice when the other organizations are better at something then the UFC.[/quote']

Dude, you assume to know something about me because I am a Mod here. I can't stand Brock, as I have stated many many times on here. I think Fedor is 100X the fighter Brock could ever hope to be.

Pride does not exist anymore. The UFC bought them out. But, I always watched EVERY Pride. But I usually did so with the sound down. Bas and that other guy were hard to listen to, and that chick screaming was more then I could take. I think the UFC puts on a better show. But like everything else, it is my opinion. I am entitled to it.

I actually knew you didnt like Brock' date=' neither do I. What's wrong with Bas. I like him Joe and Mike are always exaggerating everything.[/quote']

I love Bas the fighter, just not Bas the commentator. I thought they were annoying.

I think Joe is biased....a lot, but I like the way they do things.

I personally dont like that opening but I like the idea of it, a little more dramatic is fine, now I dont like over dramatic enrances of fighters, walk in to a good song and let that be it. In the end this is quite irrelevant to whether its a good show or not, if anything was great about Pride it was the fact that you had to be way more fearful of goin to the ground, u couldnt make a bunch of failed attempts at pullin guard or just fall over to avoid a striker, cause you could get ur face punted in, I think thats a flaw in the ufc atm and if anything should be taken from Pride to the UFC its that, not some gimic opening clip.

IMO there are a lot of things UFC should take from Pride.

-Knees/stomps/kicks to a downed opponent. Makes the fighters have more tools and makes they have to be more careful on the ground.

-Card system. Makes fighter push the action because money talks.

-Judging system. It has flaws(like any other system where humans are involved), but I think that at the end of a fight, people have a clear idea of who wins the fight and who loses. It's a little harder to say who won a round and who didn't.

-Entrances. Nothing wrong with being flashy.

lol G always speaks the truth besides thats just an opinion , he isn't made love the UFC thats just the reason he does what he does what else would you expect from someone who VOLUNTEERS to spend their time looking after a forum . Think about it .

Archived