Josh Koscheck to meet Paul Daley at UFC 113 in Montreal

freedom

http://www.fightmarks.com/story.php?title=josh-koscheck-to-meet-paul-daley-at-ufc-113-in-montreal

It looks like the Brit got half of what he wants.

Mere weeks after calling out Thiago Alves and Josh Koscheck in the wake of a stunning knockout of Dustin Hazelett, U.K. striker Paul Daley (23-8-2 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and Koscheck (14-4 MMA, 12-4 UFC) are expected to meet at UFC 113 in Montreal on May 1.

Sources close to the negotiations informed MMAjunkie.com (http://www.mmajunkie.com) that the two have verbally agreed to the match-up, though an undisclosed injury to Koscheck that scrapped his expected UFC 109 rematch with Paulo Thiago could hold up contracts from being signed.

I think KOS will win this one via submission in the 2nd. KOS has improved and matured a lot lately. His lost to Thiago is just a one hit wonder for Thiago, I thinks KOS can beat him 8/10. This fight against Daley is like the replay of his match against Rumble. Both Daley & Rumble has a knockout power and both were pick to beat KOS, but I'm sure after he wheather Daley's storm on the 1st round, came 2nd rd Daley will gassed out then KOS will go for the kill.

I have no idea, although I lean towards Daley... Koscheck could take a submission victory just as easily as Daley can by KO.... Daley works with guys like Hardy though, and Hardy has good enough Jiu-Jitsu to keep guard, avoid damage, and get back to the feet.

I say Daley by KO. I mean I think he's waaay overhyped, but I truly think he will win.

I think KOS will win this one via submission in the 2nd. KOS has improved and matured a lot lately. His lost to Thiago is just a one hit wonder for Thiago' date=' I thinks KOS can beat him 8/10. This fight against Daley is like the replay of his match against Rumble. Both Daley & Rumble has a knockout power and both were pick to beat KOS, but I'm sure after he wheather Daley's storm on the 1st round, came 2nd rd Daley will gassed out then KOS will go for the kill.[/quote']

i thought rumble was a big underdog against kos and i didnt think he had much of a chance, however i believe daley has a way better chance and i think kos will be alot more afraid of his power, which wont allow kos to fight his fight. i believe (and really hope) daley wins by ko

Don't like Daley at all. He has been overrated because he beat a few low ranked WW's. Not a huge fan of Kos, but he is a way better fighter than Daley. He should win easily.

At the end of the day it really does not matter, because neither Daley of Kos has a chance at beating GSP.

I dont think Daley has the ground game for this fight, yes ive watched more than just his UFC bouts. Workin with Hardy is fine, but I am still quite sure his ground game doesnt stack up to Hardy's all of the sudden, and he would need atleast that to survive Kos who has a top tier ground game. The only prayer he has is Kos deciding he wants to bang cause man that kid has fallen in love with that. But even if he decides to do that for a minute or so hes not out by any means. If he can strike with Rumble he can strike with Daley, and Rumble probably did less thinking about the ground because hes a pretty solid wrestler, in my opinion its gonna bother Daley and lower his willingness to commit on striking.

I dont think Daley has the ground game for this fight' date=' yes ive watched more than just his UFC bouts. Workin with Hardy is fine, but I am still quite sure his ground game doesnt stack up to Hardy's all of the sudden, and he would need atleast that to survive Kos who has a top tier ground game. The only prayer he has is Kos deciding he wants to bang cause man that kid has fallen in love with that. But even if he decides to do that for a minute or so hes not out by any means. If he can strike with Rumble he can strike with Daley, and Rumble probably did less thinking about the ground because hes a pretty solid wrestler, in my opinion its gonna bother Daley and lower his willingness to commit on striking.[/quote']

i agree 100% i think kos will win this one via gnp or sub once it hits the ground

It would behoove of Kos to take Semtex down. I foresee Kos fooling around up top for a while but I know he?s going to utilize his wrestling. Kos has a decent stand up game but he is nowhere near as powerful or fast as Paul Daley. I predict Kos by submission in the second.

Archived