Rampage Jackson

K22UFC

Do you think that he will still get the same support and chears that he used to get when he returns at UFC 113 and what fighters would you like to see him fight in his next few matches. I think that there are alot of exciting matches left for him. Here are some of the matches I want to see him have:

Rich Franklin

Forrest Griffin 2

Lyoto Machida

Shogun Rua 2

Jon Jones

Randy Couture

I wouldn't really call them actors for showing off some of their mma in some really lame movies.

Obviously you havn't seen Randys superb actingskills in "Scorpion King 2: Rise of the Warrior" and Chucks awesome skills in impersonating a boyscout in "The Postman always rings twice"

d'aaaaaaaaaah

I wouldn't really call them actors for showing off some of their mma in some really lame movies.

yeah and I would classify the new A-team movie as a little lame too. your only beef seems to be that he left for just a few months to do the movie or you don't enjoy his fights.

ether way he's back, not acting while he finishes his contract, and like it or not he's back to KO some top contenders

WHAT THE HECK??? How could anybody say he's going to be champion again? He's not gonna get past Rashad' date=' let alone guys like Shogun and Machida... and Forrest, lol. :P[/quote']

Damn right he's not getting past Rashad.

Rashad -> Forrest -> Rampage - stupid concept, but I'm going with it anyway.

Damn right he's not getting past Rashad.

Rashad -> Forrest -> Rampage - stupid concept' date=' but I'm going with it anyway.[/quote']

Hahahahah win, but Rashad will beat Rampage.

If he puts the movie nonsense behind him' date=' learns to check kicks, and renews his contract he will be champ again.[/quote']

Nope. He will always lose to guys like Shogun and Griffin due to the fact that they can outplay him... Rampage is not in any way a technical fighter, and that's why he loses to guys like these... HEY, GUESS WHO ELSE IS VERY TECH??? Rashad.

i think he should fight dan henderson because there both very good fighters wit knock out power so that would be exciting

Already has... Henderson was having an off night, but he lost. Hendo wouldn't lose a rematch.

yeah and I would classify the new A-team movie as a little lame too. your only beef seems to be that he left for just a few months to do the movie or you don't enjoy his fights.

ether way he's back' date=' not acting while he finishes his contract, and like it or not he's back to KO some top contenders[/quote']

To KO top contenders? Like Keith Jardine?? Oh wait he didnt even KO Jardine

To KO top contenders? Like Keith Jardine?? Oh wait he didnt even KO Jardine

This. ^

Hahahahaha, as far as I can remember, he's only (T)KO'ed Chuck as his top victim. Chuck is not even close to Rashad.

I can't wait for Rashad to shut Rampage's mouth.

Archived