Shogun rocked?

Russian_Concussion

well obviously i do as its in my fav fighters list haha

but i didnt noticed your post in about all the other bs posts just kinda scrolled quickly down

hahaha, I know, man. It wasn't directed at you :)

I mentioned Rogerio, and nobody said anything. As soon as you say "Lil Nog", people are all over it like they suddenly remember lol

i really do hope shogun beats machida next time i was never really a big fan of shogun but since the machida fight and how well he fought im starting to come around should be interesting the next fight to see the changes each have made and then lil nogs eventual winning of the title lol

i really do hope shogun beats machida next time i was never really a big fan of shogun but since the machida fight and how well he fought im starting to come around should be interesting the next fight to see the changes each have made and then lil nogs eventual winning of the title lol

hahaha

I like both guys, but I'll be cheering for Lyoto :)

Either way, I'll still be happy. I feel pretty confident, that if Shogun can beat Lyoto, Anderson will get first shot.

I'd much rather see that before Rogerio.

hahaha

I like both guys' date=' but I'll be cheering for Lyoto :)

Either way, I'll still be happy. I feel pretty confident, that if Shogun can beat Lyoto, Anderson will get first shot.

I'd much rather see that before Rogerio.[/quote']

Anderson vs shogun would be a good fight both similar styles would be excellent fight

Yeah' date=' but at least people like us can be civilized. Once more come in, it'll turn into all hell.[/quote']

Lol, so true.

Those guys are just so easy to pick on, though.

I like arguing with you guys. You at least have valid arguments, bring interesting discussion to the table, and require me to think of a good rebuttal! The other guys just resort to name-calling hahaha

We need to have our own private thread for this upcoming debate lol

Lol' date=' so true.

Those guys are just so easy to pick on, though.

I like arguing with you guys. You at least have valid arguments, bring interesting discussion to the table, and require me to think of a good rebuttal! The other guys just resort to name-calling hahaha

We need to have our own private thread for this upcoming debate lol[/quote']

I agree. LOL. I like debating, but I never understood why people resorted to name calling and such. It's rare you debate with somebody who brings facts and at the end of the argument, can E-shake hands and get along perfectly fine afterwards.

Archived