SHOGUN vs MACHIDA 2 "PROMO VID"

Zrod13

We should campaign to have this video tweaked a little (to make it conform with Zuffa's regulations) and made into the official promo for the event. Give the person who made it that reward and recognition that he deserves, and give the UFC a hell of a promo.

Before I saw it, I had no interest in the fight yet, but now I'm hyped. And that sucks cos we've got like 4 months to wait.

Unfortunately, the UFC probably doesn't spend enough money to get great work like this...or they are paying someone WAY too much for the poor promos they have now.

Give me the money you give your video editor and I could create better. But this promo is damn near perfect. They should hire this guy

This video made my eyes well up. For not having a stoppage, both these guys brought it.

And before it' date=' we have Rashad vs. Rampage!!! Epic card, definitely the one I am most excited for.[/quote']

Wow this dude does a better job at making promos than the UFC itself.

Still more pumped to see Rashad vs Rampage though.

Intense promo video. That guy should do one for Rampage vs Rashad too.

I'm trying to visualize a promo video for Rashad/ Rampage:

You would have clips of Rampage "starring" in the A-Team movie, howling, driving a large 4wd over the sidewalk with his likeness on the side of it.

You would have "Suga" grabbing his crotch in the ring, impersonating Mike Tyson on MMA Live, and the two of them in their face to face, "I'm more ghetto than you are," trash talking on TUF.

I don't think it would have the same impact.

But it would be entertainment nonetheless.

And before it' date=' we have Rashad vs. Rampage!!! Epic card, definitely the one I am most excited for.[/quote']

Lol im not tryin to make fun of the video cause its pretty epic. Like the dragon and shogun would it be a bottle of sugar and on the other the old school video game rampage? Haha

Archived