21 and up...

Pitbull89

My friends can't understand why I want to spend my 21st birthday watching Couture vs. Coleman. None of them enjoy sports like the pitbull. Just out of curiosity how did some of you celebrate your 21st birthday?

Just record the fight and watch it again another time , go out and enjoy your self , either way who gives a **** .

Also speaking in the 3rd person isn't cool it just makes it seem like there is somthing wrong with you , in the Apostrophe's opinion anyway .

Just record the fight and watch it again another time ' date=' go out and enjoy your self , either way who gives a **** .

Also speaking in the 3rd person isn't cool it just makes it seem like there is somthing wrong with you , in the Apostrophe's opinion anyway .[/quote']

Lol!!!

I've been with my (now) wife since I was 18, so I spent my 21st with her. I did enough drinking when I was in school so we just kinda enjoyed a night together. She cooked a really cool, nice meal. We watched a couple movies and enjoyed some quiet time from our (then) 2 year old daughter =P.

My friends can't understand why I want to spend my 21st birthday watching Couture vs. Coleman. None of them enjoy sports like the pitbull. Just out of curiosity how did some of you celebrate your 21st birthday?

I actually spent mine with a fight too, but it was MY fight. Which I won and was also awarded the KO of the night. Of course, it was a rather small promotion so it only netted me an extra 300, but what the hell, it was well worth it.

I punched out 5 hookers' date=' blasted about 4 8-balls of Hollywood and drove my dad's Enzo into a lightpole doing about 190.[/quote']

ROTFL! That was hilarious.

I was so tired on my 21st bday I bought a 12 pack, passed out and my friend drank 11 out of the 12 beers.

What a night. HAHA.

I really didn't do anything. I had been living like I was 21 since I was 15. It wasn't a big deal. By 21 I had actually calmed down a bit. Just BBQd with some friends and some girls. Nothing too big. I'm not a fan of huge parties or clubs. A few friends over, some drinks = good times.

I was however, there with Exodus on his birthday when he punched out 5 hookers (he beat me by 1) and crashed his dad's Ferrari. I was riding passenger.

True i been drinkin and **** since 12 or 13.. Then went in bars wen 16 or 17.. So i mean by the time i was 21 wasn't nothing i havent seen before. I got beer me my cousin and girl chilled got food sang happy bday to me wit my mom. And we played xbox i believe. Also took off from work the day after so i could just be up all nigth chillen.

And punched out hookers? LOL for what reason?.. My buddy smashed one in the face with a brick down in Kennsington In philadelphia. Dropping hookers i guess is fun times lol

Archived