Jds

Omz

As he is still young and it doesn't seem through his fights that he's been tested, yet Napao is a mid of the bunch guy who can bring the Cro Cop knockout fighter.. or the man who got demolished by Randy.

He's also coming off a good performance and KO so it's potentially a good match-up.

Gab has good striking... but also a very very good ground game. So it's argueably the first complete fighter JDS has faced in the UFC.

It all depends which Gonzaga turns up on the night.

JDS is just going to destroy Gonzaga the same way he did Gilbert Yvel. The UFC needs to start matching him up with some top 5 HWs because he's clearly got the potential to be the champ. No one JDS has faced in the UFC has been able to match his level of mma.

I'd like to see JDS fight the loser of the Carwin/Mir fight.

Gonzaga will be a tough test for JDS.....he has good striking, Kicks and a Great Ground game........

JDS is a striker....if he can get past Gonzaga....then Dana knows he may put on a good fight against Mir, or Carwin or Lesnar.....or Cain.

Gonzaga has had some bad fights...but hes no joke......if he is on his game he has a good chance of beating JDS.

If it goes to the Ground JDS will get submitted.

JDS is just going to destroy Gonzaga the same way he did Gilbert Yvel. The UFC needs to start matching him up with some top 5 HWs because he's clearly got the potential to be the champ. No one JDS has faced in the UFC has been able to match his level of mma.

I'd like to see JDS fight the loser of the Carwin/Mir fight.

+1

Why has he got Gonzaga?? after smashing Yvel surely he should get a top 5 heavyweight IMO he should fight Velasquez for the interim title as their both more deserving than Mir and Carwin

when u actually get in a cage and fight then tell me who u think is deserving of a title shot i might think its worth something then

when u actually get in a cage and fight then tell me who u think is deserving of a title shot i might think worth something then

You do realize that there are many of us on this forum who do fight in Amateur organizations right?

Being in a cage and fighting is not an uncommon thing with people around here and I would say a majority train MMA.

So I think JDS deserves a title shot. Does that make you happy?

Archived