Rampage Jackson fail vs Rashad

Juzie

It has come to my attention that many A-Team nubs have recently transitioned to MMA and think that a big chunky guy with some cool tattoos with a cool name like "rampage" who talked smack about a true MMA fighter since day 1 in Rashad Evans (who pretty much called him out first but anyway) can be one of the great LHW fighters.

Well let me educate you, Rampage is one dimensional and has never earned a BJJ belt in his life, regardless of his past..his most recent mainstream events are acting which is absoultely FAKE believe it or not all those slams and punches and stuff he does in that show are FAKE and will not transition over to MMA. A lot of kiddies are going to be sad and go back to watching A-Team once Rashad Evans taps him out in round 1.

Rampage is just a loud mouth **** who is not talented in MMA.

It has come to my attention that many A-Team nubs have recently transitioned to MMA and think that a big chunky guy with some cool tattoos with a cool name like "rampage" who talked smack about a true MMA fighter since day 1 in Rashad Evans (who pretty much called him out first but anyway) can be one of the great LHW fighters.

Well let me educate you' date=' Rampage is one dimensional and has never earned a BJJ belt in his life, regardless of his past..his most recent mainstream events are acting which is absoultely FAKE believe it or not all those slams and punches and stuff he does in that show are FAKE and will not transition over to MMA. A lot of kiddies are going to be sad and go back to watching A-Team once Rashad Evans taps him out in round 1.

Rampage is just a loud mouth **** who is not talented in MMA.[/quote']

Come on! Jacksons talented as they come, theres only two maybe three in the lhw div I'd say could beat him

Come on! Jacksons talented as they come' date=' theres only two maybe three in the lhw div I'd say could beat him[/quote']

I realize this, I even think he'd beat Rashad but it's funny how people are so biased because if I switched Rampage's name with Lesnar's everyone would be agreeing with me.

Who's he beaten? Your obviously trolling....

No. I'm not. It was a serious question. He beat Bisping in a close decision. FOrrest and an exposed (for being overrated) Thiago Silva. Big whoop. Rampage has beaten Arona, Henderson, Wanderlei, Chuck twice (in his prime), Randleman... shall we go on? The resumes tell the tale. I have no need to troll, child.

And Juzie, if you said this about Brock I wouldn't agree. He's a loud mouth prick, yes. But he isn't untalented. Just over rated.

Horrible troll attempt. Try and say something that anyone who knows anything about Rampage and MMA in general doesn't know to be a complete and utter fantasy on your part.

Rampage has some of the best boxing in the sport, just ask Chuck, Wandi, along with excellent MMA wrestling and some of the best TD's and slams you will ever see.

When that boy Rashad steps into the octagon against the full grown man Rampage everyone will see the difference. Rashad is great at talking trash on a TV show but he seems to want everyone else to forget that it was HIM that passed on fighting Rampage the first time, and the only reason that Machida KO'd him first was because Rampage was injured and needed the time off. Rampage did everything according to how Dana and everyone else wanted for the longest time and got nothing out of it, so when he decides to do what he wanted for himself for the first time people get all butthurt and try calling him names from afar.

Good lord I can't wait for him to smash "Sugar" Rashad and swell his jaw shut for a few months. That puke makes me ill.

And by the way, "The A-Team" Rampage is in is a movie, not the old 80's TV show. He didn't somehow travel back in time and replace Mr.T. on the show.

No. I'm not. It was a serious question. He beat Bisping in a close decision. FOrrest and an exposed (for being overrated) Thiago Silva. Big whoop. Rampage has beaten Arona' date=' Henderson, Wanderlei, Chuck twice (in his prime), Randleman... shall we go on? The resumes tell the tale. I have no need to troll, child.

And Juzie, if you said this about Brock I wouldn't agree. He's a loud mouth prick, yes. But he isn't untalented. Just over rated.[/quote']

Well mate you are one of the few believe me.

No. I'm not. It was a serious question. He beat Bisping in a close decision. FOrrest and an exposed (for being overrated) Thiago Silva. Big whoop. Rampage has beaten Arona' date=' Henderson, Wanderlei, Chuck twice (in his prime), Randleman... shall we go on? The resumes tell the tale. I have no need to troll, child.

And Juzie, if you said this about Brock I wouldn't agree. He's a loud mouth prick, yes. But he isn't untalented. Just over rated.[/quote']

People always get rude on here, less of the child.

To ask who Rashads beaten is silly.

Bisping, Griffin, Liddell, Bonnar, Silva, I think he won that fight against tito too.

This are all top level guys.

Plus the fact he won the ultimate fighter as a heavyweight!!!!!!!

Fighting guys far smaller than him.

Listen, I'm not even a fan I like Rampage more, but Rashads done well against pretty much everyone he's faced.

Bar the very best, FACT

Well mate you are one of the few believe me.

I know. I think Brock is one of the most incredible ATHLETES I've ever seen. And he is a great wrestler. I just think he's being built up too much. He has a world of potential being so early into his career and I want to see how far he can go. I'm not a fan of him, but I hope he comes back healthy and I look forward to seeing him improve. But there are still a lot of unanswered questions and I don't think people should build him as "you have to beat this guy to be the best in the world" is all. I wish him well, though.

People always get rude on here' date=' less of the child.

To ask who Rashads beaten is silly.

Bisping, Griffin, Liddell, Bonnar, Silva, I think he won that fight against tito too.

This are all top level guys.

Plus the fact he won the ultimate fighter as a heavyweight!!!!!!!

Fighting guys far smaller than him.

Listen, I'm not even a fan I like Rampage more, but Rashads done well against pretty much everyone he's faced.

Bar the very best, FACT[/quote']

Bisping, Bonnar and Silva have never beaten a top 10 fighter. Liddell was past his prime but still, it was a good victory for Rashad. Forrest is a good victory. He's solid but overrated.

Rashad needs to prove himself by beating someone like Rampage, Nogueira or Shogun, though imo.

And my bad if I was a ****. Debating is all in good fun for me. But Rashad is still unproven against the top of the heap.

Bisping' date=' Bonnar and Silva have never beaten a top 10 fighter. Liddell was past his prime but still, it was a good victory for Rashad. Forrest is a good victory. He's solid but overrated.

Rashad needs to prove himself by beating someone like Rampage, Nogueira or Shogun, though imo.

And my bad if I was a ****. Debating is all in good fun for me. But Rashad is still unproven against the top of the heap.[/quote']

Bisping, Silva, Forrest, (who beat rampage of course) are all top ten fighters, Forest and Silva are prob top five.

Rashads beaten them, doesn't matter who they've beat, there all top ten fighters in there own right.

Bisping' date=' Silva, Forrest, (who beat rampage of course) are all top ten fighters, Forest and Silva are prob top five.

Rashads beaten them, doesn't matter who they've beat, there all top ten fighters in there own right.[/quote']

Sorry, I fail to see how anyone who has never beaten a top 10 fighter is a top 10 fighter. Even if Bisping is a top 10 MW, he never was in LHW.

Rogerio, Rampage, Shogun, Machida and probably Rashad are the top 5 (in no order). So no, Forrst and Thiago are not.

Sorry' date=' I fail to see how anyone who has never beaten a top 10 fighter is a top 10 fighter. Even if Bisping is a top 10 MW, he never was in LHW.

Rogerio, Rampage, Shogun, Machida and probably Rashad are the top 5 (in no order). So no, Forrst and Thiago are not.[/quote']

So Rashads top five, but not really beaten anybody??????? lol

I fail to see how that makes sense, if he's not really beaten anybody, but you still think he's top five lhw in the world.

And Michael Bisping only lost once at lhw! In his whole career, he was cage rage lhw champion.

(just after Anderson Silva was there mw champion I believe) Bisping was most defo top ten lhw

So Rashads top five' date=' but not really beaten anybody??????? lol[/quote']

In the UFC yes. Where is the LHW division now? WHo's going to replace him? Forrest, a guy he beat? Tito who hasn't won a fight in 3 years? Jon Jones who's still green? Liddell? The LHW division isn't what it used to be, dude. It's slim pickens. But if people are going to hype up Rashad like he's some new age Wanderlei Silva, he better beat somebody else on that list.

Reading is fundemental, bro. I said he had 2 good victories, did I not? But he hasn't beaten anyone on the level of opponents Rampage has fought. Try to argue that.

wow ..you have got to be kding me u clearly know nothing if you think rampage is not talented..he beat liddell twice..once in liddells prime badly over in pride..when he entered the ufc he had to fight eastman whos tough as hell and then liddell and then henderson..fought wanderlei 3 times has foughten way tougher ppl than rashad has ever fought..when rashad fought liddell he was already going downhill and rashad cant take a punch from machida or thiago what will a rampage punch do to him? im not saying rampage is p4p best in the world hes been beat and can be beat but to say rashad is better is bs

wow ..you have got to be kding me u clearly know nothing if you think rampage is not talented..he beat liddell twice..once in liddells prime badly over in pride..when he entered the ufc he had to fight eastman whos tough as hell and then liddell and then henderson..fought wanderlei 3 times has foughten way tougher ppl than rashad has ever fought..when rashad fought liddell he was already going downhill and rashad cant take a punch from machida or thiago what will a rampage punch do to him? im not saying rampage is p4p best in the world hes been beat and can be beat but to say rashad is better is bs

+1

In the UFC yes. Where is the LHW division now? WHo's going to replace him? Forrest' date=' a guy he beat? Tito who hasn't won a fight in 3 years? Jon Jones who's still green? Liddell? The LHW division isn't what it used to be, dude. It's slim pickens. But if people are going to hype up Rashad like he's some new age Wanderlei Silva, he better beat somebody else on that list.

Reading is fundemental, bro. I said he had 2 good victories, did I not? But he hasn't beaten anyone on the level of opponents Rampage has fought. Try to argue that.[/quote']

I'll argue that no problem, and as I said before I'm not even fan of Rashads, (as reading is fundamental I thought I'd remind you of that)

So what your saying is Rashads in the top five because the lhw div's not what it used to be?

Thats a weak argument, I reckon he's he's top five because he's the former lhw champion.

and on the way to getting that belt, had some knockout performances.

Only lost to the best lhw in the world, this is crazy I dont even like Evans!!!!!

But ya gotta give him a bit of respect, what more do people expect him to do, he was more than willing to fight Rampage after the show, Rampage pulled out, not Rashad.

Rampage has never got his BJJ belt because he has said he hates it! BUT, he has learnt it to get him out of submissions.

So, if you dont hold a WBC title, you cant box?

BJJ is not MMA. It is BJJ.

I must have missed the UFC instruction book on what you need to know to fight MMA. Sure, BJJ might have a chapter but it would be a thick book.

I'll argue that no problem' date=' and as I said before I'm not even fan of Rashads, (as reading is fundamental I thought I'd remind you of that)

So what your saying is Rashads in the top five because the lhw div's not what it used to be?

Thats a weak argument, I reckon he's he's top five because he's the former lhw champion.

and on the way to getting that belt, had some knockout performances.

Only lost to the best lhw in the world, this is crazy I dont even like Evans!!!!!

But ya gotta give him a bit of respect, what more does people expect him to do, he was more than willing to fight Rampage after the show, Rampage pulled out, not Rashad.[/quote']

I give him his respects. He's beaten some decent people. But he has not fought the level of competition Rampage has. Period.

Bisping

Chuck

Forrest

Bonnar (lol)

T. Silva

or

Chuck (twice)

W. Silva

Arona

Henderson

Randleman

Hendo > Bisping (obviously)

Chuck twice > Chuck

Wanderlei > Forrest (don't believe me? Watch their sparring sessions at Xtreme Couture)

Randleman > Bonnar (not even a half way decent comparison)

Arona > Thiago

And funny you mention Rampage pulling out and forget to mention they were supposed to fight before Rashad fought Machida and Rashad pulled out and had his teammate replace him. People conveniently forget that though.

Funny thing is, Im not even a Rampage fan. I'm the polar opposite. I'm a Wanderlei fan. And I'm still mad at Page for KOing my boy.

yeah...so I'm the only one who got what you were trying to do and I'm the only one you didn't fool.

Everyone else failed miserably. And I even had the first reply to tell everyone what you were doing and they didn't even get that.

So sad. Too many internet amateurs on these forums I guess.

I give him his respects. He's beaten some decent people. But he has not fought the level of competition Rampage has. Period.

Bisping

Chuck

Forrest

Bonnar (lol)

T. Silva

or

Chuck (twice)

W. Silva

Arona

Henderson

Randleman

Hendo > Bisping (obviously)

Chuck twice > Chuck

Wanderlei > Forrest (don't believe me? Watch their sparring sessions at Xtreme Couture)

Randleman > Bonnar (not even a half way decent comparison)

Arona > Thiago

And funny you mention Rampage pulling out and forget to mention they were supposed to fight before Rashad fought Machida and Rashad pulled out and had his teammate replace him. People conveniently forget that though.

Funny thing is' date=' Im not even a Rampage fan. I'm the polar opposite. I'm a Wanderlei fan. And I'm still mad at Page for KOing my boy.[/quote']

You forgot to mention Wanderlei handed Rampage his **** twice, you only state that they've fought.

Also Forrest, we all know what he did to Shougun, and we also know what Shogun did to Rampage.

Rashad had Forrest out like a bi**ch

You could make all these comparisons all day, its obvious that your still living in Pride land!!!!!!!!

You forgot to mention Wanderlei handed Rampage his **** twice' date=' you only state that they've fought.

Also Forrest, we all know what he did to Shougun, and we also know what Shogun did to Rampage.

You could make all these comparisons all day, its obvious that your still living in Pride land!!!!!!!![/quote']

Amazing. MMA math at it's finest.

So which is it? I'm living in the Pride days or I'm forgetting about Wanderlei Vs Rampage 1 & 2? Smh. You can do better than that.

This is tiring. Neither of us will change our mind so we may as well call it truce. I'll see you around when Rampage knock's Rashad's block off, though. :)

Amazing. MMA math at it's finest.

So which is it? I'm living in the Pride days or I'm forgetting about Wanderlei Vs Rampage 1 & 2? Smh. You can do better than that.

This is tiring. Neither of us will change our mind so we may as well call it truce. I'll see you around when Rampage knock's Rashad's block off' date=' though. :)[/quote']

Thing is, I think he will knock Rashads head off!!

I defo don't think you forgot, just wouldnt have added any substance to your argument to say it!!!!

smh (no clue what that means)

You forgot to mention Wanderlei handed Rampage his **** twice' date=' you only state that they've fought.

You could make all these comparisons all day, its obvious that your still living in Pride land!!!!!!!![/quote']

Watch the fights instead of repeating what you have heard on the forum. You can hardly sat Wandi "handed him his a**" in the second fight. Rampage was winning that one til he got caught. The knee KO looked spectacular because Page fell thru the ropes, but he was still winning the fight. And Page has gotten nothing but better.

Slice it any way you like it

Rampage career>>>Rashad career. period.

Watch the fights instead of repeating what you have heard on the forum. You can hardly sat Wandi "handed him his a**" in the second fight. Rampage was winning that one til he got caught. The knee KO looked spectacular because Page fell thru the ropes' date=' but he was still winning the fight. And Page has gotten nothing but better.

Rampage career>>>Rashad career. period.[/quote']

^ Precisely. And true, even as a Wandy fan, Rampage brought it in that fight. Great fight.

Well let me educate you' date=' Rampage is one dimensional [b']and has never earned a BJJ belt in his life[/b], regardless of his past..his most recent mainstream events are acting which is absoultely FAKE believe it or not all those slams and punches and stuff he does in that show are FAKE and will not transition over to MMA. A lot of kiddies are going to be sad and go back to watching A-Team once Rashad Evans taps him out in round 1.

I'm pretty sure its been said that rampage has something like a blue/purple belt, it really doesn't matter anyway, take any good wrestler and teach him some good BJJ defence and that will trump most bjj black belts in an mma fight from what I've seen

Watch the fights instead of repeating what you have heard on the forum. You can hardly sat Wandi "handed him his a**" in the second fight. Rampage was winning that one til he got caught. The knee KO looked spectacular because Page fell thru the ropes' date=' but he was still winning the fight. And Page has gotten nothing but better.

Rampage career>>>Rashad career. period.[/quote']

Yea I have watched the fight.

That in case you didn't know was a figure of speech.

i.e he lost twice against Vandy.

But hey, no matter what happened, he lost.

So I fail to see your point

he's beaten forrest griffin' date=' an old chuck liddell, and a bunch of nobody hws. as much as id like to see him win, he will lose[/quote']

I love how people say an "old" chuck liddel!

Just because he lost! He wasn't exactly young when he held the lhw belt.

Forrest in my opinions a legit contender too, you know, beating Rampage an all.

Let me clarify too, I'm a Rampage FAN always have been.

My point is, saying that Rashad Evans hasn't beaten anyone is just plain silly.

He's beaten 99% of the guys he's fought, and they weren't all chumps.

Rashad cant match up to the power punchers of the LHW division. Sure he won the Title, but he will struggle against heavy hitters. Chuck had lost his way before he fought Rashad, otherwise he would of KO'd him. Bisping doesn't possess KO power, neither does Griffin. Silva does have KO power and the one time he got to Rashad he had him rocked. Machida made him do the chicken dance. And now Rampage will knock him clean out. Rashad should swallow his pride and move to Middleweight.

Well let me educate you' date=' Rampage is one dimensional and has never earned a BJJ belt in his life, regardless of his past..his most recent mainstream events are acting which is absoultely FAKE believe it or not all those slams and punches and stuff he does in that show are FAKE and will not transition over to MMA. A lot of kiddies are going to be sad and go back to watching A-Team once Rashad Evans taps him out in round 1.

Let's not go that far... Rampage will pose at least a challenge, if not a win.

why need a bjj belt when you can just slam the prickk on the floor and knock him the f out??

I'm not reading all this sh*t. I read the first page and i agree with ^^this^^

Archived