The most biased commentator is...

So_Amazing

Mauro knows his stuff though... when he breaks down fights hes rather objective... but when he calls them he goes to teh guy he thinks is going to win...

but at the same time Rogan has a habit of leaning tword the guy more marketable...

IMO Bas Rutten was the best announcer the guy reads teh fighters and knows what they are going to do next

bas was the ****! he might have stumbled with his words sometimes' date=' but he was funny and knew his ****...plus he had some of the best non sequiturs in the biz.

i rather like rogan, i have to say...who would win in a fight between mauro and mikey goldberg? i'd like to see a ****** off there...[/quote']

Bas & Rogan are both excellent.

Ken Shamwow annoys the crap out of me!

Sugar Ray Sefo. People who only pay attention to UFC probably don't know about him. He is a K-1 MAX announcer. You think Rogan's biased' date=' if Sefo was a judge it would be impossible for Masato to lose a round.

Who else agrees...[/quote']

So what you're saying is there's some guy that none of us care about that's more biased than Joe Rogan. Cool.

MIr only seems biased becasue he is actually a fighter.....but he admits he is somewhat biased.

I like Joe Rogan.....but sometimes...he speaks when he shouldnt....and other times he just keeps his mouth shut.

He knows Shogun kicked the crap out of Machida....and acted like it was close....

Then When Couture won against vera....he just went on and on about how vera got robbed.....Couture won that fight!

Randy should have walked over and smacked him...........

The most biased commentator i've heard is by far Guy Mezger. There was some Lightweight champion in a non UFC organization, whom Guy hated. He basically kept stating the match was boring, and that the guy was totally one dimensional. He made the match just suck, eventhough the guy that was winning it was clearly talented.

IMHO, he shouldn't be allowed to commentate.

Oh, and while Joe Rogan is biased, all announcers are to a degree, and nothing that they state affects the judges decisions. As bad as some of the decisions i've seen in MMA, they have never been as controversial as boxing, which is just a disgrace IMHO.

Again......rogan is a 88155-V83N0QP.jpg

very biased. between his dum **** favouritism & goldbergs constant advertising announcments im really starting to just phase them out when i watch ufc live shows on screen now.All you have to do is just concentrate on the fighters and the commentry can be ignored....kind of.....almost :(

Mauro knows his stuff though... when he breaks down fights hes rather objective... but when he calls them he goes to teh guy he thinks is going to win...

but at the same time Rogan has a habit of leaning tword the guy more marketable...

IMO Bas Rutten was the best announcer the guy reads teh fighters and knows what they are going to do next

Right on! Bas is the man. I'll always remember him saying what fighters will do next. "Nogueira's hand is a little high, Mirko's going to kick to the body" 10 seconds later "The kick to the body, I told you."

Rogan always doubt the GNP of Cain during his commentry and Cain is a very marketable guy. Now is that a biased?

So what you're saying is there's some guy that none of us care about that's more biased than Joe Rogan. Cool.

I said that to point out that only hardcore fans would know who that is. Believe it or not there are people here who actually pay attention to MMA in Japan and K-1.

I also think that Guy is the best commentator.

Archived