suspect chins?

tatersalad

anyone else tired of this phrase being used by fans? oohhh....that guy has a "suspect chin"...WTF....all of these guys are in the ufc for a reason, one of them is probably because they can punch really,really hard.....everytime a guy gets rocked nowadays ......ohhhh....."suspect chin"......im tired of it....maybe he just got CAUGHT...it happens......should be more aware of what he does after he gets caught , then actually getting caught...IMO, anyway......

Yeah I've noticed that people around the forums are VERY quick to pull the trigger on critisizing someone's chin. Everyone saying Rashad Evans has a glass chin because he got dazed in the third round of a fight against a guy with big time knockout power. Fact is Rashad wasn't even out of it, he was still clear headed enough to hold onto Thiago for the win.

Few guys in the UFC truly have what could be defined as a "glass jaw", otherwise they probably wouldn't have made it to the UFC.

Couldn't agree more. Andrei Arlovski is a prime example. I've heard so many people call him glass jaw arlovski. Yeah the guy has been knocked out a few times but lets have a look at the heavyweights that KO'd him. Pedro Rizzo, Tim(even though i cant stand him)Sylvia, Fedor, Brett Rogers.

Yeah, anyone KO'd by any of these guys must have a "glass jaw" or "suspect chin". Never mind the fact they all hit hard as ****. It's just plain ignorance.

anyone else tired of this phrase being used by fans? oohhh....that guy has a "suspect chin"...WTF....all of these guys are in the ufc for a reason' date=' one of them is probably because they can punch really,really hard.....everytime a guy gets rocked nowadays ......ohhhh....."suspect chin"......im tired of it....maybe he just got CAUGHT...it happens......should be more aware of what he does after he gets caught , then actually getting caught...IMO, anyway......[/quote']

i was going to start a thread along these lines...this seems nicer so...

+1

There's definitely a few fighters out there that can't take a punch to the jaw. I understand that almost any fighter can get KO'd if hit at the right place, but then there's others that cannot handle any good shots to the head without crumbling. These fighters are listed below:

Kimbo Slice

Keith Jardine

Forrest Griffin

Michael Bisping

Jonathan Goulet

Kendall Grove

Yoshiyuki Yoshida

Archived