Attention all MODS and Forum members

Jeff83

Attention all MODS and Forum members:

I've been following this forum for a few months and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with where it's been going...

I might get flamed by some young kids or immature trolls but I seriously don't care.

This is a UFC Forum and it's related to MMA.

PLEASE stop posting your garbage here. If anything, please have the respect to put it in the ?Outside of the UFC? section.

It's getting ridiculous with all the WWF trash being brought into the UFC section.

EXAMPLE: Talking about Lesnar's WWF career, placing WWF wrestlers on MMA Polls, talking about fake wrestling moves as if it had any real creditability.

I'm a fan of real fighting and not some soap opera dramatic fake garbage.

It's not fair that we have to read it while trying to find a good topic of discussion and it's especially not fair to the MODS who have to move threads to other sections or have to try and keep the peace for all of us UFC fans getting annoyed with the immature trolls posting and creating threads here.

Again, please be respectful to this forum.

I'm sure the WWF has forums for you like the UFC has for us.

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like every thread goes off topic. People will see someone they don't like post something, and then they feel the need to post some stupid, contradicting statement to boost their internet ego. It was funny at first, but now that you see it in every thread, it's getting lame. Not to mention half of the forum members are legitimately retarded.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and support. It's seriously getting annoying with all the WWF trolls floating around on this forum. I'm sure everyone loved the WWF when they were 10 (even I did) but it has to stop.

Threads about tag team UFC champions, steel chair matches, fake wrestlers and any other WWF related crap should be DELETED and the person who created the thread should be banned from the forum until the age of 18.

I agree

But I also believe we need to do something about the trolling and the spamming. The spamming is somewhat being taken care of, but the trolling is just getting out of hand. 9/10 threads is just someone trying to troll. You can't even have a serious discussion about something.

People read Ak's threads and then they try to copy by saying something else dumb. It's not even funny, it's a form of spam imo.

You're absolutely right. Instead of just talking about why people think one thing or another or bringing up facts, it's just one "nuh-uh" response after another. Not everyone is going to agree on everything, but we can try to be respectful to everyone, even if they don't share our view.

doesnt particularly bother me

if theres a thread entitled "ZOMFG BROCK LESNAR FTW TURNBUCKLE SUPLEX THE BIG SHOW"...

...dont read it?

x

but getting a thread entitled "who has the best BJJ?"

with "I think Brock Lesnar because he can do an F5 on the undertaker" for the body is ok?

doesnt particularly bother me

if theres a thread entitled "ZOMFG BROCK LESNAR FTW TURNBUCKLE SUPLEX THE BIG SHOW"...

...dont read it?

x

but getting a thread entitled "who has the best BJJ?"

with "I think Brock Lesnar because he can do an F5 on the undertaker" for the body is ok?

Amen brother. Just someone trying to be a tough guy.

When I open a thread about someone in the UFC and start reading trash it kinda goes against the whole topic of the thread, right?

I thought so.

Go away.

There are other Trolls than ones that talk about WWF and is annoying to see. A true fan would not post such things and I've noticed sometimes that stars are on those threads sometimes that make you think that the Mods are agreeing to it. Confuses me sometimes. Sometimes I think people post things like that just to see if they can get more people to respond to the threads. Kinda like a contest to see how many people will respond. Maybe someone in the UFC does it to know what we true fans are thinking and how we will defend the UFC. You never know.

Attention all MODS and Forum members:

I've been following this forum for a few months and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with where it's been going...

I might get flamed by some young kids or immature trolls but I seriously don't care.

This is a UFC Forum and it's related to MMA.

PLEASE stop posting your garbage here. If anything' date=' please have the respect to put it in the ?Outside of the UFC? section.

It's getting ridiculous with all the WWF trash being brought into the UFC section.

EXAMPLE: Talking about Lesnar's WWF career, placing WWF wrestlers on MMA Polls, talking about fake wrestling moves as if it had any real creditability.

I'm a fan of real fighting and not some soap opera dramatic fake garbage.

It's not fair that we have to read it while trying to find a good topic of discussion and it's especially not fair to the MODS who have to move threads to other sections or have to try and keep the peace for all of us UFC fans getting annoyed with the immature trolls posting and creating threads here.

Again, please be respectful to this forum.

I'm sure the WWF has forums for you like the UFC has for us.

Thank you for your time.[/quote']

Oh thank you for enlightening us of our error in way mr random guy that has been reading these forums yeah stupid crap is being posted on these forums but do you really think you can come on these forums having 0 credibility and have everyone listen to you? seriously whats the point do you really think u wasting ur time making a thread about it is going to change anything? people are going to post what they want to post but you making a post about it will do nothing ur wasting ur time and nobody cares if mr random guy on the forums is getting earitated by it so go cry about it or go read some other forums instead of trying to tell everyone else to stop talking about things they feel like talking about because its disturbing you stfu quit ur whining no one wants to hear it

Oh thank you for enlightening us of our error in way mr random guy that has been reading these forums yeah stupid crap is being posted on these forums but do you really think you can come on these forums having 0 credibility and have everyone listen to you? seriously whats the point do you really think u wasting ur time making a thread about it is going to change anything? people are going to post what they want to post but you making a post about it will do nothing ur wasting ur time and nobody cares if mr random guy on the forums is getting earitated by it so go cry about it or go read some other forums instead of trying to tell everyone else to stop talking about things they feel like talking about because its disturbing you stfu quit ur whining no one wants to hear it

Quick on the insults with 17 posts. Outstanding.

How old are you? 12?

It's not just disturbing him, it bothers anyone with an ounce of respect or intelligence. We are here to talk about MMA or UFC or WEC or whatever floats your boat CONCERNING those topics. It's annoying when childish people come to the forums and respond with "IMO Lesnar iz teh best out there. he culd beat any1. your wrong bc i said so". Where is the intelligence in that? There is none, no sense, and no argument. Some of us would like to have a more grownup conversation about MMA. I get fired up too, I hang out with friends and go to bars to watch the fights, and sure we all go crazy then. But even then, people have respect for each other. Guy I never met before was making fun of me for a fight I called and was dead wrong about. So when Diego was getting schooled by BJ I joked right back. Good times had by all. There is no real excuse on a forum to be rude or insulting, Grow up, or at least grow a pair and be more respectful when people are being respectful to you.

EDIT: We ended up buying a pitcher for our groups now merged into one. This is a sport that gets everyone fired up and pulls strangers together. I'm sorry but I just want to watch some good fights, have some intelligent debates, and have a good time.

It's not just disturbing him' date=' it bothers anyone with an ounce of respect or intelligence. We are here to talk about MMA or UFC or WEC or whatever floats your boat CONCERNING those topics. It's annoying when childish people come to the forums and respond with "IMO Lesnar iz teh best out there. he culd beat any1. your wrong bc i said so". Where is the intelligence in that? There is none, no sense, and no argument. Some of us would like to have a more grownup conversation about MMA. I get fired up too, I hang out with friends and go to bars to watch the fights, and sure we all go crazy then. But even then, people have respect for each other. Guy I never met before was making fun of me for a fight I called and was dead wrong about. So when Diego was getting schooled by BJ I joked right back. Good times had by all. There is no real excuse on a forum to be rude or insulting, Grow up, or at least grow a pair and be more respectful when people are being respectful to you.[/quote']

Thank you, sir. It's nice reading post when the user has CLASS.

I thought my post was pretty respectful and I even warned myself about the troll flaming. It's expected.

It's not just disturbing him' date=' it bothers anyone with an ounce of respect or intelligence. We are here to talk about MMA or UFC or WEC or whatever floats your boat CONCERNING those topics. It's annoying when childish people come to the forums and respond with "IMO Lesnar iz teh best out there. he culd beat any1. your wrong bc i said so". Where is the intelligence in that? There is none, no sense, and no argument. Some of us would like to have a more grownup conversation about MMA. I get fired up too, I hang out with friends and go to bars to watch the fights, and sure we all go crazy then. But even then, people have respect for each other. Guy I never met before was making fun of me for a fight I called and was dead wrong about. So when Diego was getting schooled by BJ I joked right back. Good times had by all. There is no real excuse on a forum to be rude or insulting, Grow up, or at least grow a pair and be more respectful when people are being respectful to you.[/quote']

and whining about these things is obviously going to fix them right? yeah thats right it serves no perpose im not saying hes wrong about what he said im saying hes wrong about making a post about it and telling everybody to change its not gonna do anything does he really expect everyone to listen to him hes just some random guy whom no one would even know if he hadnt posted here now

Thank you' date=' sir. It's nice reading post when the user has CLASS.

I thought my post was pretty respectful and I even warned myself about the troll flaming. It's expected.[/quote']

yeah i flamed you but only after i brought a list of valid points up in which u still have left unanswered

yeah i flamed you but only after i brought a list of valid points up in which u still have left unanswered

Oh, excuse me... I'm sorry. I thought I brought up a valid argument in my thread which is clearly my opinion which many others have agreed with.

I think my thread was pretty clear. No other posts are required because I don't need an argument with you.

Have a good one.

Unfortunately for you just about everyone agrees with "mr random guy". Ive already said it plenty of times before, but let's try again anyway. IF ALL YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS THE CIRCUS THAT IS PRO WRESTLING **** OFF AND DO IT ON A PRO WRESTLING SITE/FORUM.

Unfortunately for you just about everyone agrees with "mr random guy". Ive already said it plenty of times before' date=' but let's try again anyway. IF ALL YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS THE CIRCUS THAT IS PRO WRESTLING **** OFF AND DO IT ON A PRO WRESTLING SITE/FORUM.[/quote']

and i would like to point out that your an idiot i agree with him to but i dont agree with him whining about it on these forums and expecting everyone to change and stop posting things that they feel like posting u cant control something like that

and i would like to point out that your an idiot i agree with him to but i dont agree with him whining about it on these forums and expecting everyone to change and stop posting things that they feel like posting u cant control something like that

Why don't you just go back under a bridge. Look up any thread with SCO in it and you will see why he is complaining.

Why don't you just go back under a bridge. Look up any thread with SCO in it and you will see why he is complaining.

i know what he is complaining i just am pointing out that making a post about it and expecting people to listen to him is wrong its not going to help the situation

Exactly. Thus the point SCO hasn't even replied on this thread. It's not about Brock Lesnar.

I think my original post was respectful. Yes, I complained about users making pointless threads but of course... those users will get offended but that doesn't change the fact that I still think they should go away and keep the WWF garbage out of here.

First off, congratulations on the "your an idiot" insult. Thats just sheer brilliance. However, your wrong, coz if the mods ect, agree like i think they would, and see how many people support this POV and start banning the 8 year olds that post the crap, well what do you know. Problem fixed. So maybe you can control it huh?

First off' date=' congratulations on the "your an idiot"[/b'] insult. Thats just sheer brilliance. However, your wrong, coz if the mods ect, agree like i think they would, and see how many people support this POV and start banning the 8 year olds that post the crap, well what do you know. Problem fixed. So maybe you can control it huh?

yeah i know i was right on target with that one

Exactly. Thus the point SCO hasn't even replied on this thread. It's not about Brock Lesnar.

I think my original post was respectful. Yes' date=' I complained about users making pointless threads but of course... those users will get offended but that doesn't change the fact that I still think they should go away and keep the WWF garbage out of here.[/quote']

It was respectful and people shouldn't be calling you an idiot for making a good case as to why the wwe fans should be kicked off of here. I get tired of arguing with these people as I'm sure everyone else does and something should be done about it.

It was respectful and people shouldn't be calling you an idiot for making a good case as to why the wwe fans should be kicked off of here. I get tired of arguing with these people as I'm sure everyone else does and something should be done about it.

Amen, sir.

Random thought: I can't wait for Dan Henderson to beat Jake Sheids and finally get a title he deserves. The UFC made a poor choice by letting him go.

Amen' date=' sir.

Random thought: I can't wait for Dan Henderson to beat Jake Sheids and finally get a title he deserves. The UFC made a poor choice by letting him go.[/quote']

Agreed. Hendo is one of my favorite fighters and I can't believe that the UFC would even think about letting him go. But I digress because Hendo will beat Shields and be the champion and move on to fight Mousasi (hopefully)

Agreed. Hendo is one of my favorite fighters and I can't believe that the UFC would even think about letting him go. But I digress because Hendo will beat Shields and be the champion and move on to fight Mousasi (hopefully)

Yeah, that fight has to happen.

no onec he beats shields he will rape fedor who, and no im not a brock fan but yeah i think fedor is over rated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjQXq5tjjw

Maybe it's just me, but I get the feeling that he wasn't posting this to everyone so they would listen to him and change. I think he was posting this that the mods would take a look at it, see a lot of people agreeing with him, and maybe they would find it appropriate to do something about it.

All I can add is I've been around here for over a year and this forum has gone downhill fast. There has always been repeat threads which you expect from time to time, but with the amount of new fans the UFC has attracted we seem to have also attracted ones who do not wish to learn but would rather talk crap and it becomes annoying in the midst of an intelligent conversation. Maybe it's the age group rather than the intelligence level, but the maturity level regarding MMA knowledge has become pathetic and they don't want to learn, only argue having little to no knowledge. Frustrates the crap out of me.

Archived