Kyle Bradley cut from ufc

mmalover5

Who is right.....Bradley is garbage - clinical can, no questions. His only notable, and I use that word loosely, win, is against Nover......everyone else is nobody. He's been hammered down twice by Guillard, once by Varner, Lytle, Lauzon, Dos Anjos.....

He's apparently 1 of the 200 top competition the UFC employs.....*fart noise*

Who is right.....Bradley is garbage - clinical can' date=' no questions. His only notable, and I use that word loosely, win, is against Nover......everyone else is nobody. He's been hammered down twice by Guillard, once by Varner, Lytle, Lauzon, Dos Anjos.....

He's apparently 1 of the 200 top competition the UFC employs.....*fart noise*[/quote']

what is top competition of the UFC.. not trying to be a **** just curious I didn't understand it

Old 01-10-2010, 07:34 PM

Rex_Kwon_Do

If I had to choose a win or go home fight for the night it would definitely be between Leben vs Silva or Dos Anjos vs Bradley.

I actually called this in the "If Leben loses..." thread started by Doctor_Obviously. It wasn't hard to predict if u had to pick a win or go home fight between the fights that night, so I'm not thinking it's really that much of a surprise to anyone.

Archived