How come its ok?

MoneyShot7

i know its hard to understand because none of u have faced that kind of situations, it is hard to be raised in a country full of different people, races and cultures. most of Mexican people is called a **** or beaner, but in fact he already explained why he has a BROWN PRIDE tattoo and he said is because in his high school days he was called brown slave, ****, etc. which is not offensive if u r inteligent enough to realize that mexican/brown race is an ethnic group with a huge history and culture.

im a mexican myself and i live in canada and im proud of being brown/mexican.

the difference between BROWN PRIDE and WHITE PRIDE is that white pride is always ofensive to other people and brown pride is a deffensive way to demonstrate that we are proud of our roots and culture.

BY THE MOTHERFREAKIN WAY Aleksander emelianenko has a swastika tattooed on his leg and im not biatching about it.

___________________________________________________________________--

y si no les gusta chinguen a su madre... JUAN CAMANEY.

i know its hard to understand because none of u have faced that kind of situations' date=' it is hard to be raised in a country full of different people, races and cultures. most of Mexican people is called a **** or beaner, but in fact he already explained why he has a BROWN PRIDE tattoo and he said is because in his high school days he was called brown slave, ****, etc. which is not offensive if u r inteligent enough to realize that mexican/brown race is an ethnic group with a huge history and culture.

the difference between BROWN PRIDE and WHITE PRIDE is that white pride is always ofensive to other people and brown pride is a deffensive way to demonstrate that we are proud of our roots and culture.

BY THE MOTHERFREAKIN WAY Aleksander emelianenko has a swastika tattooed on his leg and im not biatching about it.

y si no les gusta chinguen a su madre... JUAN CAMANEY.[/quote']

see "white Pride" is racist because everyone else says it is... "Brown Pride" is supposedly not because they do not want it to be... thats a load of ѕhit and everyone knows it... you can try and explain it away but that just makes you full of ѕhit... its just as racist of a term as any other.. you just want to make it ok because its on a mexican... sorry but the racists now are the ones that keep it going... and the majority of them are not white anymore....

i know its hard to understand because none of u have faced that kind of situations' date=' it is hard to be raised in a country full of different people, races and cultures. most of Mexican people is called a **** or beaner, but in fact he already explained why he has a BROWN PRIDE tattoo and he said is because in his high school days he was called brown slave, ****, etc. which is not offensive if u r inteligent enough to realize that mexican/brown race is an ethnic group with a huge history and culture.

I could easily get a tattoo that says White Pride because I am proud of being white. That tattoo is just racist and there is no way to say otherwise. But since it's a minority being racist, the whole world doesn't say anything.

I grew up in a school where there was only 10% white people. I was a minority. If I put WHITE PRIDE as a defensive measure like you say, then I'd likely be banned from television and you know it.

see "white Pride" is racist because everyone else says it is... "Brown Pride" is supposedly not because they do not want it to be... thats a load of ѕhit and everyone knows it... you can try and explain it away but that just makes you full of ѕhit... its just as racist of a term as any other.. you just want to make it ok because its on a mexican... sorry but the racists now are the ones that keep it going... and the majority of them are not white anymore....

Completely agree.

You want to know why someone wouldn't be allowed to have a tatoo of a KKK/neo-nazi skinhead slogan while someone else is allowed to have a slogan about being proud of your heritage?

I'm white' date=' and i'm anti reverse-racism, but this topic is bogus.[/quote']

Why can't the white guy have white pride for the same reasons someone wants brown pride?

Racism is in the eye of the beholder.

The thing is everyone takes white pride as racist and it's socially acceptable to not think brown pride is racist which is a form of hypocrisy.

I grew up in a school where there was only 10% white people. I was a minority. If I put WHITE PRIDE as a defensive measure like you say' date=' then I'd likely be banned from television and you know it.[/quote']

And if you got the white pride tattoo, and someone in your school saw it, you would get jumped. Its a completely ******** double standard

brown/black people didn't/don't hold people in opression for a long time :)

sorry but as an american i dont see other americans (WHITES) oppressing people anymore. I live in a very mixed town. the only time i see or hear of oppression is when someone didnt get what they want, they need someone to blame for their actions or lack of success

brown/black people didn't/don't hold people in opression for a long time :)

You sir are so completely ignorant of history its amazing.

Slavery in Africa(black) and the Middle East(brown) existed long before America was around. That and where do you think European traders got slaves? They bought them from other Africans holding them in oppression. ******* behavior is not bound to one race.

there are more non white racists now then anything else.... and i half think that some people want racisim to stay just so they can have an excuse for being a peice of ѕhit...

i do not know how many times i have herd "its because i am (insert any race but white)"

it gets old grow the hell up

sorry but as an american i dont see other americans (WHITES) oppressing people anymore. I live in a very mixed town. the only time i see or hear of oppression is when someone didnt get what they want' date=' they need someone to blame for their actions or lack of success[/quote']

Then you aren't paying enough attention. There is so much racism still. If there wasn't then so many comedians wouldn't be funny.

Why can't the white guy have white pride for the same reasons someone wants brown pride?

Racism is in the eye of the beholder.

The thing is everyone takes white pride as racist and it's socially acceptable to not think brown pride is racist which is a form of hypocrisy.

History, that's why. Before the nazi's the swastica was (and still is) a buddhist symbol representing quite the opposite of the nazi's version. White pride is so prevelient with hatred and white supremacy, as is the swaztika of the nazi regime, there's no seeing it any other way. You can only take the eye of the beholder viewpoint so far. You don't like it, I don't like it, but that's the way it is. Humanity isn't perfect, and is certainly not free of ignorance.

And if there is no racism then why do Middle Eastern people get "randomly" selected for searches at airports? How come when cops pull over black people the first thing they look for is drugs? There is too much racism still.

i find that when most black people get pulled over the first thing they say is "you pulled me because i am black" and they even say it to black cops

and you "facts" up there are not at all true

i find that when most black people get pulled over the first thing they say is "you pulled me because i am black" and they even say it to black cops

and you "facts" up there are not at all true

No actually it's true. I have friends who are in the police academy and they are told by superiors when pulling over black men to look under seats for drugs and if they suspect them to pull them out and search.

And that is true, too many people assume things happen because of racism. But then again there is still racism.

And if there is no racism then why do Middle Eastern people get "randomly" selected for searches at airports? How come when cops pull over black people the first thing they look for is drugs? There is too much racism still.

Because if someone is gonna be a terrorist they are most likely to be Middle Eastern. Its not racism its just an unfortunate fact that has to be dealt with.

Then you aren't paying enough attention. There is so much racism still. If there wasn't then so many comedians wouldn't be funny.

not saying there isnt racism, just pointing out the majority of racism isnt from whites. be a white guy and go into the bronx. now be a black guy and go into a white neighborhood. who is walking out of what neighborhood?

racism has become reversed, its used to acheive an agenda and for propaganda. i dont want to make people mad. this is just how i see it. I have mixed relatives and very close friends that arent white, and they agree with me. there are magazines call. proud black professional, ebony, i could go on and on, laws that will give a lesser educated and lesser experience person of another color over a white person, tax brakes for those companies that hire people of other race over white, college fund for blacks. imagine if these things were their for whites to? I dont sell drugs in impoverished communities, commit drug and violent crimes at staggering rates, its not my fault things are this way. i feel its truly heart breaking to see race relations strained and the blame forced on others for any reason. these once beautiful communities turned into slums and drug dens. i just dont get it.i am not racist just a realist. things need to change and they wont as long as people dont stand up and change it. as long as there is name calling and blame shifting it will remain

History' date=' that's why. Before the nazi's the swastica was (and still is) a buddhist symbol representing quite the opposite of the nazi's version. White pride is so prevelient with hatred and white supremacy, as is the swaztika of the nazi regime, there's no seeing it any other way. You can only take the eye of the beholder viewpoint so far. You don't like it, I don't like it, but that's the way it is. Humanity isn't perfect, and is certainly not free of ignorance.[/quote']

the swastika and the buddhist symbol are turned differently and are not the same.

No actually it's true. I have friends who are in the police academy and they are told by superiors when pulling over black men to look under seats for drugs and if they suspect them to pull them out and search.

And that is true' date=' too many people assume things happen because of racism. But then again there is still racism.[/quote']

no thats a racist cop... not procedure.. half my family are state troopers... hell my cousin is part of the k9 drug unit... they do not just search black peoples cars...

you sir are a damn stupid person

not saying there isnt racism' date=' just pointing out the majority of racism isnt from whites. be a white guy and go into the bronx. now be a black guy and go into a white neighborhood. who is walking out of what neighborhood?

racism has become reversed, its used to acheive an agenda and for propaganda. i dont want to make people mad. this is just how i see it. I have mixed relatives and very close friends that arent white, and they agree with me. there are magazines call. proud black professional, ebony, i could go on and on, laws that will give a lesser educated and lesser experience person of another color over a white person, tax brakes for those companies that hire people of other race over white, college fund for blacks. imagine if these things were their for whites to? I dont sell drugs in impoverished communities, commit drug and violent crimes at staggering rates, its not my fault things are this way. i feel its truly heart breaking to see race relations strained and the blame forced on others for any reason. these once beautiful communities turned into slums and drug dens. i just dont get it.i am not racist just a realist. things need to change and they wont as long as people dont stand up and change it. as long as there is name calling and blame shifting it will remain[/quote']

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was the same color? But even then there will be people who somehow will find a way to make their color seem better.

no thats a racist cop... not procedure.. half my family are state troopers... hell my cousin is part of the k9 drug unit... they do not just search black peoples cars...

you sir are a damn stupid person

That's simply untrue. I didn't say it was procedure. Please learn how to read. And in certain areas yes they absolutely tell cops to assume that black people have drugs on them and not assume that they just suck at driving or are speeding.

You sir, are ignorant.And again, please read what is written and don't just make up stuff.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was the same color? But even then there will be people who somehow will find a way to make their color seem better.

Wouldn't change anything. Even if it was exactly the same pigmentation of color, people would find a way to make someone different and put the blame on that person. Always have, always will.

And to the people who said there is no racism, you are blind. There is and always will be, from both sides.

Wouldn't change anything. Even if it was exactly the same pigmentation of color' date=' people would find a way to make someone different and put the blame on that person. Always have, always will.

And to the people who said there is no racism, you are blind. There is and always will be, from both sides.[/quote']

Exactly. Long before colonization era Europeans created the concept of race people hated and killed each other just fine.

Wouldn't change anything. Even if it was exactly the same pigmentation of color' date=' people would find a way to make someone different and put the blame on that person. Always have, always will.

And to the people who said there is no racism, you are blind. There is and always will be, from both sides.[/quote']

I agree. There has been racism and there always will be. It just makes me kinda sad.

That's simply untrue. I didn't say it was procedure. Please learn how to read. And in certain areas yes they absolutely tell cops to assume that black people have drugs on them and not assume that they just suck at driving or are speeding.

You sir' date=' are ignorant.And again, please read what is written and don't just make up stuff.[/quote']

i would agree crzpyschgy, we got a state prison here about 8 years ago, most prisoners were sent in from out of state, the prison population is primarily black and hispanic. now my point is when the prisoners came their families came to. when their families came the drug crimes and violent crimes rose I SHIAT you not 1500% in 3 years. we have gangs here now, bloods, cryps, latin kings, ms13. these werent here 5 years ago. we averaged 1 murder here every decade, now we have them almost monthly. now cops routinely search anyones cars who arent white. its BS but its a fact of life

there will always be racisim... just at this pont in time its coming from people who are not white...

for instance i was in a best buy a few years ago a group of guys walke on 2 black guys and a whit guy... they were dressed like thugs and were actin like it... the manager walked and told them nicely to leave the store... the "leader" said "***** you kickin us out cause we black" the manager sad no because you just stole that item... they had been shop lifting and wanted it to be a race thing not a criminal thing... they were all arrested outside

but the FIRST word out of the guys mouth was a rascist derogitory name... yet its alright for a black guy to use the word nіgger but its not for white guys to do it... thats ignorance

people claim racisim when its to there advantage or use it as an excuse for being garbage...

For Cain Velasquez to have a ''Brown Pride'' tattoo but say someone got a ''White Pride'' tattoo in the UFC it would be completely racist and politically incorrect?

I hate that. That's why I hate him. I hate haters, and I hope Noguiera smashes him quickly, and breaks something badly because you know Cain is dumb enough to just take it.

there will always be racisim... just at this pont in time its coming from people who are not white...

for instance i was in a best buy a few years ago a group of guys walke on 2 black guys and a whit guy... they were dressed like thugs and were actin like it... the manager walked and told them nicely to leave the store... the "leader" said "***** you kickin us out cause we black" the manager sad no because you just stole that item... they had been shop lifting and wanted it to be a race thing not a criminal thing... they were all arrested outside

but the FIRST word out of the guys mouth was a rascist derogitory name... yet its alright for a black guy to use the word nіgger but its not for white guys to do it... thats ignorance

people claim racisim when its to there advantage or use it as an excuse for being garbage...

Hizoka is one intelligent dude. I agree with it all.

Archived