UFC 2010 Undisputed - Game

Robbey

Hey I saw the trailer for the new game and it looks mad, but does anyone know what added features will be in it?

I hope the online will be less laggy, Im from Australia and whenever I play online against anyone thats not aussie it is super laggy, also i hopo its harder to submit someone or easier to get out of it

anyone else play?

i think it will only have a few new features and a new fighters list but it wiull be pretty much the same.

and damn it will be good if subs are harder' date=' it's the easy way to win a fight. i personally prefeer KO

by the way, which console do u have, PS3 or xbox?[/quote']

yeh its to easy to submit and if you are getting submitted whilst playing online its like so hard to get out of..

i really want the punches to be not as powerful its like to easy to KO someone, out of all the online fights I have had not one has gone the distance to judges scorecard..

i play on xbox 360 hbu?

It looked like the exact same game to me 4rm wat I saw, Im just curious to find out about the new features and what they have improved upon 4rm the 1st game. And also Shoguns improved ratings, they gave the guy horrible attributes to say the least, still kicked **** with him tho he he.

Yeah there are much needed improvements. I play on the 360 and enjoy the game. But there are certain submissions that should be easy to get out of that aren't. The stamina system needs some work. Everyone has the same stamina and gasses out at the same time if you hit them enough. The other thing is the grappling system, as long as you press down on the stick the person is screwed and can't get out of mount or even get up. It doesn't always work that way.

Doing a TUF thing to get into the UFC would be awesome though.

Hopefully they find a way to put Clay Guida in this one. Its a shame he wasnt in 09 just because of his hair. Kinda lame with as much technology we have these days. Some games look real and UFC is not one of them, I just hope they take alittle more time on this one. I love 09 though, just needs a little tweeking

Hopefully they find a way to put Clay Guida in this one. Its a shame he wasnt in 09 just because of his hair. Kinda lame with as much technology we have these days. Some games look real and UFC is not one of them' date=' I just hope they take alittle more time on this one. I love 09 though, just needs a little tweeking[/quote']

I know what you mean. So many fighters were unnaturally fat. Amir and Thiago Silva to name a few looked fat.

Hopefully they find a way to put Clay Guida in this one. Its a shame he wasnt in 09 just because of his hair.

Are you serious? Thats why he wasnt in it? And Im looking forward to EA MMA more then this, the trailer they showed on the VGA's looked like the same game with kimbo. lol

just watch the trailer, it showed numerous of new features including, weaving your head(anderson vs forrest), defending takedowns from the cage(Mir and someone), new submissions(Hazelett),new combinations(tito vs Liddell) and new choices of takeing your opponent down if you are holding one of his legs or punching him down (Koscheck)

they should have a local search only just like in CoD: WaW. they should have most of the fighters that are currently on the ufc roster. They already made Kimbo so there should be Nelson, Shaub, Hardy, LiL Nog etc... that wern't in 09. But one thing that most people have forgotten is the enterances. I would love to have enterances in the game. Just choose Diego to Annoy your opponent with the constant YES! chant. Don't forget about Lawlor's enterances :P

how *** randy wasnt in the first one and i just cheacked and he's gonna b on the ea game wats up wit that???? and does anyone know wat happend to the other figurines at the ufc store??? there used to be 17 items now thers only 12

randy wasnt in the ufc game because he has a contract with EA games which is why hes in the ea mma game not the thq

cafs not to be used in ranked play

and cafs only to have the max attributes as a ufc fighter in that division (example mir sub offence is 92 there for the most a HW caf can have is 92)

and ffix the f'ing quitters, i hate it when they quit and you get nothing for it

randy wasnt in the ufc game because he has a contract with EA games which is why hes in the ea mma game not the thq

cafs not to be used in ranked play

and cafs only to have the max attributes as a ufc fighter in that division (example mir sub offence is 92 there for the most a HW caf can have is 92)

and ffix the f'ing quitters' date=' i hate it when they quit and you get nothing for it[/quote']

true that, quitters are fkn annoying..

atleast its not as bad as sega superstar tennis, if someone quits it goes down as a loss for you!

Archived