who gives the best show? Do you think

Jid

people post comments on who is the best fighter etc. This will always be down to personal opinion but who do you think puts on the best overal show.

personality

intensity

octagon entrance

shows most respect

fights hard

best character

best talker in an interview

most determined etc etc etc

I can answer who puts on the worst show....Machida...decision city...all am saying.

yeah cause have 3 KOs is boring... if you are a fan of the sport you like watching tactitions like Machida fight... he plays chess in the cage waiting to see what the guys going to so so he can come back with something better...

its like watching a good BJJ ground guy... hes always looking for a way to end the fight, unlike most wrestler now who just want to hold you down becasue they are afraid to do anything else

yeah cause have 3 KOs is boring... if you are a fan of the sport you like watching tactitions like Machida fight... he plays chess in the cage waiting to see what the guys going to so so he can come back with something better...

its like watching a good BJJ ground guy... hes always looking for a way to end the fight' date=' unlike most wrestler now who just want to hold you down becasue they are afraid to do anything else[/quote']

Oh my god you don't understand anything....the guy like runs away the whole match and lands like 2-3 hits each round winning the round winning the match. Rashad is pathetic i mean he is a glass jaw retard with no skill in anything jeez...Thiago Silva another loser with no skills jeez you know nothing about MMA, your probz just some WWE fanboi that likes karate for some reason.

Oh my god you don't understand anything....the guy like runs away the whole match and lands like 2-3 hits each round winning the round winning the match. Rashad is pathetic i mean he is a glass jaw retard with no skill in anything jeez...Thiago Silva another loser with no skills jeez you know nothing about MMA' date=' your probz just some WWE fanboi that likes karate for some reason.[/quote']

umm no... you must not of watched many Machida fights... he also KOed Rich Franklin but you prolly did not know that...

its like watching a good BJJ ground guy... hes always looking for a way to end the fight' date=' unlike most wrestler now who just want to hold you down becasue they are afraid to do anything else[/quote']

I agree at the moment it seems there are not alot of wrestlers who do much on the ground against BJJ guys and it gets boring when thery hold them down for ages before getting stood up! But i think that is somthing that is only going to get better with time!

umm no... you must not of watched many Machida fights... he also KOed Rich Franklin but you prolly did not know that...

Machida is clownshoes dude. Don't hype bs. 9 decisions in 16 fights. Tactician my **** - I've seen almost all of his fights, and he's nothing but a sissy who doesn't like getting punched in the face. Backpeddling scam.....who gets behind a nancy like that? Most overhyped fighter since Forrest Griffin.

Archived