The most stacked division in the UFC

ChasenBJJ

LW isnt stacked like people think

u have penn who is creme del e creme

then you have florian and sanchez who are to the rest of the LW division as penn is to florian and sanchez

below those 3 i think the LW division is full of b-c grade fighters who make for good fights because they are all of a similar class

so in finishing up my point:

BJ >>>>>>Sanchez and florian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of the LW division

and yes the lhw is the most competitive division there is look how many times the title has changed hands in that division over the past few years

have you not seen my indepth analysis of the LW division on the first page?
no and im not questioning u as a fan but LHW has major prestige just 4 the trivial fact that they have the first unification bout and what i love about that fight between Rampage and Hendo is they got destroyed in the 1st RD of the 2005 Pride Grand Prix tourney watch it. Atleast Hendo tried

HW 100%

1.) Brock

2.) Carwin

3.) Mir

4.) Cain

5.) Big Nog

6.) JDS

7.) Gonzaga

8.) Struve

9.) Kongo

10.) Nelson

It's so stacked that even their guys outside Top 5 specially JDS can be the champ of SF' date=' he can KTFO Overeem. Then just outside their Top 10 there's Duffee who can KTFO Fedor if they meet even in Europe.[/quote']

lol, HW is easily the weakest division in the UFC. There's like 4-5 fighters worth mentioning.

LHW is the most balanced. There won't be a champion that dominates because there will always be 1 or 2 guys that can beat the champ no matter who has the belt. LW has over 50 fighters on the roster, so that's probably why Rogan says it's stacked. In a couple years the pretenders will be weeded out.

definitely seems like lhw is the most stacked div in the ufc, definitely also agree that in the lw div you have penn then you have a few other good fighters who are a class below penn at least, then you have a whole heap people a class below them.

lol' date=' HW is easily the weakest division in the UFC. There's like 4-5 fighters worth mentioning.[/quote']

An who do think it is, LHW? Their champ is always running. Their # 1 contender came from PRIDE lol. Their # 2 contender is a Lucky Man name Rashad Evans whom about to beaten by their # 3 contender and a current movie actor B.A. Baracus. Their # 4 contender Griffin is KO by a MW (Silva). They also have 2 old man (Couture & Coleman) whose about to slapped each other in UFC 109. Their newcomer Jon Jones is still untested. Where's the depth in that.

HW 100%

1.) Brock

2.) Carwin

3.) Mir

4.) Cain

5.) Big Nog

6.) JDS

7.) Gonzaga

8.) Struve

9.) Kongo

10.) Nelson

It's so stacked that even their guys outside Top 5 specially JDS can be the champ of SF' date=' he can KTFO Overeem. Then just outside their Top 10 there's Duffee who can KTFO Fedor if they meet even in Europe.[/quote']

Im sorry but in all the guys u just said there only 1 who got skill and is mir.

Lesnar use weight and size advantage , Like Carwin , they not that skilled u have way more skilled fighter in lhw and ww go do ur home work my little wwe fan.

An who do think it is' date=' LHW? Their champ is always running. Their # 1 contender came from PRIDE lol. Their # 2 contender is a Lucky Man name Rashad Evans whom about to beaten by their # 3 contender and a current movie actor B.A. Baracus. Their # 4 contender Griffin is KO by a MW (Silva). They also have 2 old man (Couture & Coleman) whose about to slapped each other in UFC 109. Their newcomer Jon Jones is still untested. Where's the depth in that.[/quote']

who cares were shogun came from? hes in the ufc now.

Lesnar use weight and size advantage ' date=' Like Carwin , they not that skilled u have way more skilled fighter in lhw and ww go do ur home work my little wwe fan.[/quote']

I don't think Brock has no skill. Isn't it when he's in college he's a wrestling champion. Also if he has no skill, do you think he can win the belt by due to his size advantage only. He win the belt due to he has size then he has an excellent skills in wrestling. There's a lot of big guys also went to the UFC but didn't win the belt.

Lesnar use weight and size advantage ' date=' Like Carwin , they not that skilled u have way more skilled fighter in lhw and ww go do ur home work my little wwe fan.[/quote']

HW is definitely not the most stacked division the UFC has, I'll agree on that.

But you need to try and a little less condescending when saying something so dumb. lol

Clearly Mir is a talented HW, but you can't say he's the only one. JDS, Big Nog, Carwin, hell even Cain could all make a run for the title. Sure they may not get there, or they may not get past Brock, but saying they don't have skill is ludacris.

LW, WW and MW are wider then they are deep. The Champs head and shoulders above every one, 2-3 fighters in the tier under that that have already lost to the champs then a wide shallow pool of either unproven or just plain mediocre fighters.

LHW is probably the most competitive division. No champ since Liddell has multiple title defenses and if the judges heads weren't firmly between their **** checks the last 3 holders would have zero successful title defenses.

HW div has been in such a screwy place with Brock out for so long.This spring will finally bring some idea of who has it and who doesn't with most of the top contenders facing off against each other in upcoming events.

Rogan is constantly saying that the LW Division is the most stacked division' date=' does everyone think this? I think LHW is way more stacked then any other division. Am I embarressing myself or am I not the only one to think this.[/quote']

Ya, I agree. I am sick of Rogan and Kenny Florian talking about how its the best division. Compare the top 10 fighters in each division and their is a huge difference. Shogun, Rashad, Rampage, Forrest and loads more compared to the best four Lightweight contenders Florian, Maynard, Edgar and Sanchez. The LW division doent even have anyone that could give Penn a challenge.

Rogan is constantly saying that the LW Division is the most stacked division' date=' does everyone think this? I think LHW is way more stacked then any other division. Am I embarressing myself or am I not the only one to think this.[/quote']

LW is by far the weakest! Lame! LHW and WW are the 2 most stacked for sure.

Archived